Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What is going on in Virginia? A possible flip of the Governor from blue to red. Chances?

What is going on in Virginia? A possible flip of the Governor from blue to red. Chances?

Current Governor is under fire for seeming to endorse infanticide. And a photo on his medical school yearbook with blackface and KKK.

Lt Gov has been accused of sexual assault. (Dems say #BelieveAllWomen)

Next in line also has a black face issue. 

All three are all Dems. 

Next in line is a Republican who literally was elected by drawing his name out of a bowl. (To break a tie) 

Strange things happening in Virginia.

Posted - February 7, 2019

Responses

I was just reading about that. I could be wrong but I believe the person whose name was drawn is a Republican. It looks like the Democrat's secrets and shenanigans are being exposed for all to see, much to their dismay and embarrassment. It seems the Democratic party is crumbling from within.
      February 7, 2019 11:28 AM MST

Yes, he is a Republican. I don't see all 3 resigning but it is an interesting concept. 
      February 7, 2019 12:34 PM MST

The Republican senate majority leader, number three in line for governor also has his own issues with being in charge of a yearbook that had racist things in it.  I guess all four resigning would be more interesting.

February 7, 2019 4:15 PM MST

Actually, he is not in line for governor. Speaker of the House, Republican Kirk Cox is the 3rd in line.

But the Sen leader should go as well. 
      February 10, 2019 6:22 AM MST