Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Does life have its share of spoiled brats like Tronald Dump?

Does life have its share of spoiled brats like Tronald Dump?

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

Oh GOD, yes.   So much so, that one can slide in and be elected ruler of a nation.

Unbelievable that it could happen unless there is a constituency of morons ready and willing to support such a vile creature.

February 11, 2019 11:13 PM MST

We can call him Tronnie.   Not to be mistaken with Tranny.    He's too out of touch to make a transgender statement.

Tronnie Dump could never be this good-looking.   

February 11, 2019 11:47 PM MST

I knew a guy who was the worst kind. His father had made millions buying oil lease land from oil drillers who went bust. The land was premium farmland and the father ended up with half the county. Anyway, the kid was not liked in the community, and was beaten up in his own pub. He was always wearing sunglasses to hide the black eyes.  He died owing me about $80. 
      February 12, 2019 7:15 AM MST

Of course!
    Psychologists estimate that narcissism is common - about 1 in 20 people - although degree of severity varies.

Then -  the heartland of the most conservative of Republicans is estimated to be about 30-40% of the US population.

Make a subset of those who are both Narcissistic and ultra-loyal Republicans and you still have a very large group - probably clustered in specific areas.

But then try to select only those born into wealth, who have subsequently been successful in acquiring extreme wealth - well, there's only a very few of those. And yes, their behaviour would always be identical to spoiled brats. Too much money can give people the illusion that they can buy or coerce anything - and when they discover that they can't always get their way, they tend to chuck temper tantrums. This post was edited by inky at February 12, 2019 11:52 PM MST
      February 12, 2019 6:39 PM MST

• Yes, my doggy would qualify...and it's all my fault.  He's a princess.
      February 12, 2019 6:40 PM MST