Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Are there any Elf benifits that comes from eating Gnomes ? Serious answer only please, or I'll set my pet Dwarf on you..... :)D

Are there any Elf benifits that comes from eating Gnomes ? Serious answer only please, or I'll set my pet Dwarf on you..... :)D

Posted - February 13, 2019

Responses

Are there any elf (not capitalized) benefits (e not I) that come (plural verb) from eating gnomes (not capitalized)? (space deleted) Serious answer only please, or I'll sic (not set) my pet dwarf (not capitalized) on you... (three dots, not five) :)D
      February 13, 2019 4:07 PM MST

Eye car't get nuffin rite lately ..:(    Even my happy faces won't smile anymore.....D 
      February 13, 2019 4:19 PM MST

Yes (so many so it'll bogle your mind).   While many benefits of eating gnomes are fairy apparent, some are not.  For instance, Gnome brownies are said to contain sprite a few antioxidants - a good reason to goblin them up.  [Note:  While it's troll that some gnomes have a  fauny taste, that in and of its-sylph shouldn't demon a person from enchidna-ing them.]
      February 13, 2019 4:31 PM MST

I'm not going to even try two  cross paws with yew on ear.....:( 
    Eye  ad'mit de'feet. :) 
      February 13, 2019 4:35 PM MST

Thursday we had milk and cookies.
      February 13, 2019 6:03 PM MST

It is nosh, nosh not gnome gnome.  If you eat the Gnomes the Rabbits and other critters will eat you garden,  Besides Elves really are indifferent to the Gnomes, especially the Mountain Varieties.  Do you want to mess with this fellow or his larger dwarf Cousins?

https://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/tiny-garden-battle-gnome-1.jpg
      February 16, 2019 3:08 PM MST