Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Does Tyson Fury remind you of the Kurgan?

Does Tyson Fury remind you of the Kurgan?

Tyson Fury is a real-life heavyweight boxer. 
The Kurgan is a fictional villain from the movie; "Highlander".

Posted - February 15, 2019

Responses

Definitely in this post. Did he win this fight or just showboat? I guess I should know before I answer but, I didn't take the time. 

About 10 years ago I loved MMA fighting and had to see every fight. I'm so far removed from that time of my life that I only remember how Kimbo Slice got his a$$ kicked in seconds. I know boxing is not MMA but, I put the two together. 
      February 15, 2019 8:15 PM MST

The fight ended in a draw. A fair result really as both guys nearly won it. They're currently in negotiations for a rematch. 

Kimbo was an excellent street fighter. But like in any field of sport, there's levels to it. He was genuinely gifted though. Still can't believe he's dead. :(
      February 21, 2019 4:50 PM MST

I was shocked when he died. Thanks for replying. 
      February 21, 2019 5:27 PM MST

I wouldn't mind meeting both, who look similar a bit to me.
    ;)

I've only just now seen them both for the first time - - unless this is that "Dosser" guy you posted about. I liked him, too.
    ;) 

EDIT: Yes, I just checked your other post -- he's the 'dosser' guy I liked. I don't wish to see him fighting. I'd rather just 'see' him.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 21, 2019 4:45 PM MST
      February 16, 2019 12:41 PM MST

Hahaha!! :)

Yeah, he's the dossser guy. 
      February 21, 2019 4:46 PM MST

Any relation to Plymouth Fury?
      February 16, 2019 3:39 PM MST

Not sure about that. But I do know he comes from a long line of gypsy champions. 
      February 21, 2019 4:45 PM MST