Discussion » Questions » Communication » Do you find it amusing when someone asks a question and you answer it then someone else says that "anyone that says they aren't is lying"

Do you find it amusing when someone asks a question and you answer it then someone else says that "anyone that says they aren't is lying"

I've heard this type of comment previously but the most recent example was a question was about death.  Some said yes they're afraid and others said no they weren't.  One person commenting said that anyone that says they aren't afraid of dying is lying.  Do they really think they know you better than you know yourself and that they can speak for everyone.  

Posted - August 26, 2016

Responses

I find it amusing when someone asks a question and I answer it and they interrupt the answer. I stop talking, turn around, and walk away. They can't cope with that.

August 27, 2016 1:28 AM MDT

I find it amusing when someone asks a question and ignores every response that they disagree with.  

August 27, 2016 2:47 AM MDT

Hilar

August 27, 2016 3:20 AM MDT

• Actually feel sorry for those type of individuals ... they troll within the ToS guidelines. 

August 27, 2016 3:55 AM MDT

• Some people are incapable of imagining that others do not or cannot think as they do.

August 27, 2016 5:47 AM MDT