Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Is "not too bright" the only thing to say about Robert Kraft?

Is "not too bright" the only thing to say about Robert Kraft?

Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution

Posted - February 22, 2019

Responses

This is a criminal.  

No matter how much they have, they have to make it shady.   SHADY MEANS EXCITEMENT TO THEM.

They have no joy, no real depth of meaning as to what makes life worth living.  So they seek to impress by breaking laws and getting away with things.

You know, it is the way of America these days.

This is what makes me so nauseated about Melania.   She knows what a pig Trump is.  Yet she plays the role of the wife.  Does she have a clue what a robot is?   I mean she really gets into the role these days with the hand holding and the new behavior. 

I guess dead inside makes one just go through motions to keep going and doing anything.

oh sorry,  You asked a question.   I'm getting there.

Kraft is dead inside. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 22, 2019 5:00 PM MST
      February 22, 2019 1:09 PM MST

• Sports 
      February 22, 2019 1:13 PM MST

Your answer made me laugh. And the little face.
    :)

(Partly because, lately, I've been having my own questions about sports' validity in general -- even though I was very competitive and loved winning as a very fast sprinter on my schools' track teams.)
      February 22, 2019 5:02 PM MST

• Lol! I just made that face at you for stealing Alladin from me ;)
      February 23, 2019 6:24 AM MST

Ha!
    I just came from that exact post just now!
      February 23, 2019 7:44 AM MST

(too bright)
      February 22, 2019 10:10 PM MST