Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Just why is the procedure known as a "Brazilian" called that? Why Brazilian? Brazilians are not hairless.

Just why is the procedure known as a "Brazilian" called that? Why Brazilian? Brazilians are not hairless.

Posted - February 26, 2019

Responses

The procedure of waxing away ALL pubic hair originated in Brazil, hence the moniker.
    ~
      February 26, 2019 8:48 AM MST

I figured.

February 26, 2019 9:01 AM MST

Why and how would you know that?
     So one of George W's Generals came up to him and said "We just lost 6 Brazilians in Afghanistan."
    W replies "How many is a Brazilian?"
      February 26, 2019 11:15 AM MST

Um.  

1.  Seriously now, I have no idea what this means. So.. why and how would I know WHAT?

2.  the second sentence?   What?

3.  Oh I get the joke. 

It's a joke.  I get it now.  HEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEE

sheesh.

February 26, 2019 11:21 AM MST

First off: What is a Brazilian wax?

Most of us are more familiar with the concept of a bikini wax. It's when an esthetician uses hot wax to get rid of the hair that would be visible if one were to wear a bikini bottom. The Brazilian is basically the same deal—just removing more hair*.* A Brazilian includes the strands along the vagina lips and in your behind. You can opt to leave a triangle or landing strip of hair on top. Or, you can go fully bare. Introduced back in 1987 by a group of Brazilian sisters (yes, really), the Brazilian has remained the most popular hair removal method in the U.S. today.

https://www.self.com/story/first-brazilian-wax
      February 26, 2019 11:50 AM MST

$$$$ 

That's what it amounts to.  Thanks Tom.   Almost too much info.  

February 26, 2019 12:30 PM MST