Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When don passes on he should leave his brain to science to be autopsied/dissected/sectioned to see why it worked that way. Great idea?

When don passes on he should leave his brain to science to be autopsied/dissected/sectioned to see why it worked that way. Great idea?

Posted - March 2, 2019

Responses

They would find 10.000 micro monkeys typing out speeches that say -  bing bing bong bing. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 2, 2019 9:53 AM MST

That doesn't sound very promising then m'dear. Does it? I mean all we see is the schlep he is today. But maybe buried deep within was a small seed of positive potential that got crushed. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      March 3, 2019 3:15 AM MST

I very much doubt it's much of a brain! So, assuming they can find it, I would think they would want to work out IF it actually worked, what was wrong with it, why he was a complete and utter idiot... 

BTW I have missed you! I wish I had more time. 
      March 2, 2019 9:57 AM MST

So great to see you here honey! I've missed you too but I know it's for a great cause.  EDUCATION ROCKS! I know you're doing very well. You know ADDB I was thinking maybe somewhere buried deep inside that brain was something that might have been good for society/humanity. But it got damaged and never was allowed to blossom. I don't know what they can discover from autopsies or brain dissections. Thank you for your reply my friend and Happy Sunday! :) ((hugs))
      March 3, 2019 3:18 AM MST

• When they discover what made it great, then we could all use a healthy dose of it. Move "Democrats" to the head of the line. Talk about an emergency.
      March 2, 2019 10:05 AM MST

No such thing as a healthy dose of Trump brain. 
      March 2, 2019 5:31 PM MST

:):):)
      March 3, 2019 3:22 AM MST

I do not have a clue what is knowable when a brain is dissected. I suspect they can determine whether or not there was a disease that was undiagnosed and caused us to see the he that he was.  Perhaps they will find some damaged section that, if healthy, might have changed his entire direction. Knowledge is good. Lying is not. Being a treasonous traitor is not. According to me. Whatever is true according to thee is up to you DA. It identifies whom you are and what you are but not why you are. Oh well we cannot know everything now can we? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thy.
      March 3, 2019 3:22 AM MST

Al Capone's Brain Was Rotted By Syphilis To The Point Where He Was "Functionally A 12-Year-Old"  

That is a headline for Capone.  That is his final legacy.

I can see the perfect resemblance to Al.  Same rotted brain.

Oh my god.  I just posted a picture of a brain rotted by worms that was too graphic even for me.  

Let me try another one we can stomach.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 3, 2019 2:29 PM MST
      March 2, 2019 10:56 AM MST

Thanks honey. I appreciate your restraint. I wonder what the maximum amount of info about how the brain works in specific people is accessible during autopsies and the like. Happy Sunday Sharon! :)
      March 3, 2019 4:51 AM MST

Doesn't one have to have something before they can donate it?
      March 2, 2019 3:25 PM MST

Touche Shuhak. I guess that's the hole in my question isn't it? I shouldda qualified it by saying "if there were anything up there in the head like a brain". Cover my arse. Good catch. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      March 3, 2019 4:56 AM MST

Not possible. Trump denies science and  can’t abide any truth about him being revealed. 
      March 2, 2019 5:38 PM MST

Both of your points are 100% TRUE. So the question cannot be taken seriously. Just another WHAT IF in the Twilight Zone of potentials. Oh. What's the diff between possibility and probability? Is the possible less possible than  the probable? You read it here first DB. I gotta ask. Thank you for your reply!  :)
      March 3, 2019 4:58 AM MST