Active Now

Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » i hope one day ill pass my driving exam

i hope one day ill pass my driving exam

It seems like more and more people have their license. Id be happy one day to get my license too and purchase an old car and can go wherever i want !

Posted - March 2, 2019

Responses

Just about everyday I get to watch some of the worst drivers around ---------------- Michigan drivers!
      March 2, 2019 4:53 PM MST

Money...acquiring it should be your focus.  Life is expensive.  Cars are expensive to have.....I didn't say 'to buy.'  Once you have it you must keep it in good repair, do routine mainenance, buy new tires, buy insurance, pay for yearly registrations and inspections.  If buying one is an issue AT ALL, you'll never manage to survive ownership.  Didn't you just get off of the homeless bus?  Are you working yet?  Cars can wait.  Job, home, food, clothes.......first things to concentrate.  And if you can't find a satisfactory job you may need to go back to school to learn a skill.  I wish you all the luck.  Try to keep your priorities in order.  The things you MUST have is the focus.  Cars, video games, and drones come later.
      March 2, 2019 4:59 PM MST

I hope you pass your driving exam too.
      March 3, 2019 12:30 PM MST

Eh, enjoy it. The thrill of driving wears off quick when you have pay insurance/buy gas/pay tickets etc..
      March 11, 2019 12:56 PM MDT