Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » If you could unravel the chaos in chaos theory do you think you would discover that there are infinite possibilities?

If you could unravel the chaos in chaos theory do you think you would discover that there are infinite possibilities?

We have a huge universe with about 2 trillion galaxies to search for and find the least likely of any possibilities imaginable. 

Posted - March 3, 2019

Responses

Astrophysicists are such a mess that I don't even bother to keep track of their pronouncements any more. They say things that are just plain stupid and they insist the entire universe obeys their whims. For instance they think they can estimate the distance to a galaxy by the color of its light, and that is the basis for about half of what they think they know about the universe.. Dark matter was invented in 1932 by Ian Oort to fudge his data to agree with his theory, and that is the basis for the other half.

Science is supposed to be based on observations, not guesswork, computer simulations, and fudged data.
      March 4, 2019 5:53 AM MST

I base a lot of ideas on guess work but I don't fudge the data.
      March 4, 2019 6:29 AM MST

i agree with you, we have such a huge universe and its wonderful, but with the limits that are there , we just cannot go far in space to ever visit a neighboring star system....

we would need to find a way to create 'hyperspace', or travel at the speed of light to be able to visit the neighbors we have out there.... before that, we're stuck in our solar system, earth being the only home we can have.
      March 4, 2019 12:00 PM MST

Even speed of light might be kind of slow. We'd have to bend space and create worm holes to travel to the ends of the universe. 
      March 4, 2019 4:19 PM MST

Paul Crouch, excitable head of Trinity Broadcasting Network, was speaking to Benny Hinn, soft voiced Florida preacher.

P. C. - Just think, Benny, when we're in our spirit bodies we can travel at the speed of light, the speed of thought. We can race ahead of tv signals and, and, we can watch TBN programs!

B. H. - Paul. Are you telling me that in heaven we can watch RERUNS?
      March 4, 2019 5:32 PM MST