Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Is there a movie that everyone kept telling you is amazing, so you finally watched it and it was boring, long and meh?

Is there a movie that everyone kept telling you is amazing, so you finally watched it and it was boring, long and meh?

Posted - March 4, 2019

Responses

Those two are very good, yeah. I admit that song is the only thing I've seen and/or heard from the movie. And the song is pretty forgettable to me, ha!
    I didn't watch the Oscars but I heard others saying what you said about their performance there.

Yeah, Bjork was pretty amazing in that movie.

Hey, have a good one -- out of here to go back to work now.
    :)
      March 13, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

• I liked it. I’ve seen it like 4 times now. 
      March 13, 2019 10:35 AM MDT

Jamie-Jamikins?   I would love to watch this movie with you and through your eyes.  I know I am missing a fresh eye.  I am looking at this the way you are looking at the LORD OF THE FREAKING RINGS.  ONE OF MY FAVES>  LOLOLOL

So now, you can see that I also have things you can condemn and now I feel better that we are more on equal ground.  

March 13, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

• Lol, I don’t understand The appeal of LOTR at all. Short guys walking.. still walking... trees walking...little gremlin guy...white hair guy or girl ( can’t remember) .... short guys walking again..throw a ring in some fire... the end.  

March 13, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

I think you can be reached.  But maybe not.  It depends. I see your love of Ms. Stevie Nicks.  I see your love of fantasy.  I may be able to bridge this gap for you by opening a window IF:  You have a love of CELTIC lore.  CELTIC art.  CELTIC history.  That is what enchanted me.  This flavor of telling the tale captivates my love of all things that are imagined through the feel and sight of the Earth and nature.  It is my heart.  MY HEART DAMN YOU.  LOLOL

March 13, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

• Lol, just let me not like it. We can still be friends ;p 
      March 13, 2019 1:59 PM MDT