Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHAT IF you could choose two CELEBRITIES to be your close pals? Whom would you choose and why?

WHAT IF you could choose two CELEBRITIES to be your close pals? Whom would you choose and why?

For me it would be Humphrey Bogart and Yoda. One real and one reel.

Posted - March 5, 2019

Responses

Statler and Waldorf ... and Walter, if I could add a third.  We'd go to all sorts of political rallies and heckle everybody, until they tossed us out.

This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at March 5, 2019 11:55 AM MST
      March 5, 2019 8:20 AM MST

I have no idea who these guys are Walt.   Couldja enlighten me please and thank you! :)
      March 5, 2019 11:55 AM MST

Statler and Waldorf ... from The Muppets.  The two guys who sat in the balcony and heckled Fozzie Bear, and other acts.

Walter ... from Jeff Dunham's ventriloquist act.
      March 5, 2019 12:10 PM MST

Sean Hannity and Barak Obama.

I think Sean needs to be close pals with someone who can influence him on how to influence Trump.

Barak is just the coolest.

March 5, 2019 8:59 AM MST

Who are you? This is not Sharon. Being "close friends" with Sean Hannity is not comprehensible. So identify yourself and stop pretending you are someone else. GAWD. I couldn't be in the same room with insanity Hannity for five seconds let alone pal around with him. Thank you for your reply mysterious stranger.
      March 5, 2019 11:57 AM MST

HA HA.  It is me being the   ULTIMATE SCORPIO, Rosie.  We are capable of giving up everything to save what matters.  I would give up my very reputation to sway Sean to make a mistake of such huge proportions, LIKE CONFIDING TO ME ON MY TAPE RECORDER all of his and Rump's dastardly plans.

So that is why.   I would look right in his lying face and lie right back at him and pretend.  I am the ultimate spy that way.  I would literally give my life to save other people.  I certainly would give my reputation to bring down Trump and Hannity.  YES.  It IS Sharon. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 5, 2019 1:01 PM MST
      March 5, 2019 12:02 PM MST

• I'd choose Susan Sarandon and Jane Fonda.  They are both strong women who are talented, successful and not afraid to stand up for what they believe.
      March 5, 2019 9:55 AM MST

Politically Jane was persona non grata for a lot of years especially among the military. I think her mate Tom Hayden influenced her a lot in those early years. Before that she hooked up with Roger Vadim and he turned her into a "sex" kitten. That didn't last long. I think that role might have suited her physically but certainly not emotionally or intellectually.. She did survive it to be sure. She married Ted Turner and lived the good life until she turned to religion...or so I read. He and she split after that. As for Susan well she has had an interesting romantic life...atypical. They both survived being young and beautiful and aging gracefully so they are still beautiful. Nothing beats talent and intelligence for survivability and they both certainly have both of those! Thank you for your reply B and Happy Tuesday to thee!   :) ((hugs))
      March 5, 2019 11:50 AM MST

I wouldn't choose any celebrity to be my close pal because I'm not attracted to self-important, immoral, corrupt, and abominable individuals who live in a fantasy world and do nothing more than learn lines for a living. As always, just my opinion. :)
      March 5, 2019 10:53 AM MST

I feel so sad for you ru. You leave no wiggle room for fantasy or imagination. Your view is very cut-and-dried like silk flowers. They will never die because they never lived. Different strokes. So as a youngster did you pooh pooh Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy? Just wonderin' what kind of childhood you had being how you turned out. Anti-fantasy leaves no room for color. Everything is gunmetal GRAY all day every day. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. If you have kids do they get to believe in fantasy or do you not allow them to do so? Serious question. This post was edited by RosieG at March 5, 2019 11:54 AM MST
      March 5, 2019 11:53 AM MST

#1 - Randy Bachman partly because he is a Canadian rock star and partly because he only lives a few miles away from me so I wouldn't have far to travel for a visit. #2 - Burton  Cummings partly because he is also a Canadian rock star and partly because he could help me perfect my Triangle Fingers dance move ( Burton  Cummings has the Triangle Fingers dance move down to a fine art). Cheers!
      March 5, 2019 12:22 PM MST