VERY STRONG BULLY
Goatzart the Goatzarion
Morning Person
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Shuhak
Southpaw
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Why do some people avoid anything that makes them think? Is it too emotionally challenging? Is it too easy to ignore?

Why do some people avoid anything that makes them think? Is it too emotionally challenging? Is it too easy to ignore?

Someone told me that when someone hurts their heart, it hurts more than in the physical sense. So it's too hard to talk about.

Posted - March 13

• 7672
    A little bit lazy brained and don't feel comfortable to have it exposed and admit where and how they went wrong. 
      March 14, 2019 1:24 AM MDT
    2

• 5849
    There are people who get lost in thought because it's unfamiliar territory.
      March 14, 2019 1:51 AM MDT
    2

• 26745
    It takes me 2-3 cups of coffee to get me thinking. I guess some folks don't want to think. Too much trouble.
      March 14, 2019 7:37 AM MDT
    2

• Right!  Too much trouble.  Sometimes I feel it makes life easier to not think.  
      March 14, 2019 7:44 AM MDT
    0

• 5870
    We all think but some of us choose to save our thinking for what we are obliged to do rather than indulge in it when we don't have to. Some people are just - we;; they think more readily and easier and they comprehend more automatically so they gravitate to that kind of thinking.  While some of us it is just too unpleasant and too much work if we don't have to do it. 
      March 14, 2019 7:44 AM MDT
    1