Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Finance » If you became rich what do you think you could be doing that would be more exciting than being on Answermug?

If you became rich what do you think you could be doing that would be more exciting than being on Answermug?

I would be doing a lot of traveling but still spend time mugging in the evenings.

Posted - March 14, 2019

Responses

We're not rich so we've found ways to travel cheaply.  We're driving to Powell River, Banff and back and will hardly have to spend money on anything extra but gas.  We're staying in home exchanged houses and won't have to eat out.  Are you in the west?
      March 14, 2019 8:59 PM MDT

Yes i'm in Vancouver. I talked to you a while ago and gave you a website about visiting Powell River. 
    Remember..
      March 14, 2019 9:13 PM MDT

Yes, I do remember.  Your near Nanoose, right?  Do you guys know each other?  Anyway the point I was making is you can travel even if you're not rich.  Want to exchange homes?  I live on the East-central coast of Florida. This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at March 14, 2019 9:40 PM MDT
      March 14, 2019 9:25 PM MDT

We don't know each other.  He lives on Vancouver Island in a town calling Nanoose Bay.

I live in an apartment,  I don't think management would allow someone else moving in here temporarily.  I imagine you would prefer a house to exchange with. Florida would be a nice place to visit for a while though. 
      March 14, 2019 9:40 PM MDT

• i like to hope id be the next paris hilton 
      March 14, 2019 10:07 PM MDT

• Are you saying that there's something more exciting than Answer Mug?!  lol   Seriously though, I don't know how I would handle wealth.  When I see what it's done to others, it makes me think.  It could be a good thing (that's what I would like to think) or it could be a bad thing.  
      March 14, 2019 10:35 PM MDT

I would be in a place that was warm, the beach, maybe Australia playing my digerrie doo and dancing with the kangroos. 
      March 14, 2019 11:13 PM MDT

Girls don't have digerrie doo's in Australia.......they can get as many as they like ,but it's only lendsies  and you have to give them back when you've  finished with um.   ...:) 
      March 14, 2019 11:46 PM MDT