Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » SERIOUSLY. How does Trump manage to keep from being assassinated? 65 percent of the people alive HATE HIS GUTS.

SERIOUSLY. How does Trump manage to keep from being assassinated? 65 percent of the people alive HATE HIS GUTS.

Posted - March 17, 2019

Responses

There are tons of people who hate me and wish my death; you also support their desires?

:|
      March 17, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

The only similarity is that you PRETEND to be what TRUMP is really like.

NO.  I would throw my body in front of someone that would harm you.  I would get out of the way if someone would try and harm that PIG in office.
      March 17, 2019 9:21 AM MDT

SERIOUSLY?  Very much doubt that Randy but your point is well taken. This post was edited by officegirl at March 17, 2019 6:41 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

Randy, she spelled seriously wrong.  Have a ball.
      March 17, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

Missed two commas, also.  This post was edited by Randy D at March 17, 2019 6:41 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

What was it that she was trying to express here?  I cannot tell.  
      March 17, 2019 9:57 AM MDT

She is saying she doubts that people hate me, but that she understands my point.
    ~
      March 17, 2019 10:30 AM MDT

No one understands your point so that cannot be it.
      March 17, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

You're the only one who doesn't, and it makes you jealous.

Reported.
    ~
      March 17, 2019 6:45 PM MDT

Actually I'm just not used to writing in capital letters!
      March 17, 2019 10:00 AM MDT

I'm glad you are having fun.  We are just having some fun with you as well.  LOL  Keep it up.  

March 17, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

Possible difference in situations: You may annoy some, but you are right.  Trump is considerably more annoying, primarily because he is wrong. 
      March 17, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

Possible difference between how you and I view our enemies and what Trump admires.  We think and wait and try and repair.   Trump admires those who sneak and poison and eliminate their opposition.

That is the difference.  That is why he still draws breath possibly.  But I pray for his health unless the shooter has a spray machine gun and guts the entire OVAL.  God help us all if Pence takes over.
      March 17, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

• Maybe it's because the remaining 35% of us know how to handle the other 65%. You mention assassination, the simple truth is that these anti gun nuts would probably blow their own foot off.
      March 17, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

You are a legend.  In your mind.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 17, 2019 2:26 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 9:57 AM MDT

because he's a peaceful guy maybe. He hasnt provokated anyone seriously.
      March 17, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

Look.  I am sorry.  I am not going to answer this because I will insult you.

WORDS MATTER.   

This thing you just wrote?  This is written by someone who does not know what he is saying.  That is all I will say about it.

Was HITLER a peaceful guy?  KNOW YOUR SUBJECT MATTER BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME.  Really.  
      March 17, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

Has Trump tried to eliminate a whole race of people. So to compare to Hilter is not appples to apples. And plays down just how evil Hitler truly was.
      March 17, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

YES.  OF COURSE.  He does not have the ovens.  He is doing it by causing insurrection.  He is inciting people to build walls.  THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL>

Trump is a WARMONGER.

And so are you if you back him.  As he would say, very disgusting.  Very disgraceful.  

He will be responsible for more deaths than Hitler.  Mark my words.  He needs to be ousted. He is the power behind much of what is going wrong.  Stay tuned and keep an eye on Putin and his new missles.  Keep an  eyeball on Jong Un and his making of the missiles he promised Trump he would not make.

KEEP AN EYE.  He is WORSE than ANYTHING HITLER tried.  Even HITLER was no traitor.
      March 17, 2019 10:23 AM MDT

I agree with what you just said:  "Trump has not yet demonstrated his desire to eliminate a whole race of people"---although the results of his attacks on the free press, the rule of law, the Constitution, and other underpinnings of the American republic cannot yet be accurately measured.

March 17, 2019 10:30 AM MDT

This is TRUMP.  Some say he is a GENIUS.  He does this.  He is a master of chaos.  He can keep his hands clean.  Who can possibly charge him with anything?  He incites toxic thoughts.

Very dangerous. Very seductive to those who are easily swayed and have hair-trigger tempreaments.

Oh.  HE IS DEFINITELY TRYING TO ELIMINATE TRIBES OF PEOPLE.  They are not a specific color.  They are the POOR and foreign.  Those people.  The scapegoats.  The criminals.  They are the reason we build walls.  THEY.  The blacks in S-hole countries.  The Puerto Ricans who don't even have the right to vote yet are part of our Nation.

Those people.  He wants to kill them all. They are expendable and do not consist of his base.  AND ANYTHING THAT SMELLS OF MUSLIM. ANY THING.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 23, 2019 11:02 AM MDT
      March 17, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

Well there we have it right there.  I don't need to comment on this.  
      March 17, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

My comment was intended to be a parody.  He has not yet demonstrated it---although the detention centers for the immigrants may be the prequel.

He is quite happy to inflict his personal (mis)values on the country.  Those who are not at all concerned about his personal moral decisions lack a basic understanding of how and why humans act---i.e., choose to do what they do.

One could argue that the terms of service on sites such as this one contribute greatly to the spread of what is the equivalent of "real" Fake News.
      March 23, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

He is just not very good at it. No press has been shut down...MSM attacks daily 98% of coverage negative. 
    You cannot blame Trump for actions of crazy racists any more than others can blame the racist riots and attacks on police on Obama. We are all responsible for our actions. 
    Trump has not done anything against the Constitution. Executive orders are legal. Remember Obamas phone and pen? 
    We are doing great and it is because of President Trump's policies. 
      March 17, 2019 10:54 AM MDT