Discussion » Statements » USA is one of the strongest military in the world... they have so much

USA is one of the strongest military in the world... they have so much

so much tanks, so much soldiers, so much airplanes... 

Posted - March 28, 2019

Responses

Not sure about that, but I bet the US has the strongest mac and cheese in the world. Along with the thickest country gravy. And the most fried, fried chicken. And the most saturated fries in the world. 
      March 28, 2019 3:03 PM MDT

• Sounds like a true statement to me.
      March 28, 2019 3:19 PM MDT

• The original post says..."one of the best."  I find that statement to be true.  Yes, it can even be argued that the U.S. military IS the best, though some may disagree.  I think in years or decades past, the record clearly showed that throughout the early 20th century and post WW2 we were a formidable force to be reckoned with.  Though we may have lost some of our luster of late, I don't feel it is due to a lack of capabilities on our part but rather due to continual misuse of our forces.  Having said that, it is obvious other countries have made great strides to match us weapon for weapon and soldier for soldier.  Why are they determined to do this?  Because they are fully aware of our might.  I personally stand by the belief that even with our many faults, when times call for our inner fire to be rekindled we are a great and fearful power. 
      March 28, 2019 3:15 PM MDT

Good observation...what is your question.
      March 28, 2019 4:36 PM MDT

Wrong. The USA has one of the strongest MILITARIES or MILITARY FORCES. And we have MANY tanks (you're welcome!), MANY soldiers, and MANY airplanes. This post was edited by Just Asking at March 29, 2019 3:37 PM MDT
      March 28, 2019 9:33 PM MDT

I think that for someone whose first language is not English, Franc's English skills are pretty amazing. Also, the point of any post is to start or contribute to a discussion and he does that quite well. If the point of your post is to belittle him, then you've done a good job.
      March 29, 2019 5:31 AM MDT

Thanks. I didn't know that about him.
      March 29, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

And what is your question?
      March 29, 2019 6:23 AM MDT