Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » I just thought of something that almost makes Trump palatable. SOME DAY SOON HE IS GONNA HAVE TO DEBATE ELIABETH....

I just thought of something that almost makes Trump palatable. SOME DAY SOON HE IS GONNA HAVE TO DEBATE ELIABETH....

CREEEMED

SHE WILL CREAM HIS FAT CELUITED REAR END.

Elizabeth Warren says her name-calling is different than Donald Trump’s

"What we're really talking about is hatefulness against groups."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren greets supporters before a debate with her Republican opponent Geoff Diehl in Boston, Friday, Oct. 19, 2018. (AP Photo/Michael Dwyer)
Sen. Elizabeth Warren greets supporters in Boston before her first debate Friday with Republican challenger Geoff Diehl. –Michael Dwyer / AP
By

October 22, 2018

Sen. Elizabeth Warren says that President Donald Trump’s constant personal attacks won’t work and that the ever-growing list of things and people he has insulted is a distraction from more important issues, from corruption to child care.

However, the Massachusetts Democrat’s record when it comes to name-calling isn’t exactly spotless, either.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Warren and Trump exchanged increasingly vitriolic words, during which she mocked his Twitter style and called the then-candidate a “loser,” a “small, insecure money-grubber,” a “loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud,” “the large orange elephant in the room,” and so on.

Warren didn’t stop with the colorful language since Trump’s election, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Posted - March 29, 2019

Responses

• Some of  Trumps accomplishemnts. 
    • American Income
      • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
      • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
      • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
      • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
      • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
      • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
        • Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
      More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
      March 29, 2019 4:28 PM MDT

Spot on FACTS....which is why the deep state swamp of Democrats/ RINOS/MSM hate and despise President Trump/his policies....because they know that his COMMON SENSE policies are in FACT putting Americans back to work where they're no longer reliant on the GOVERNMENT(other people's money) anymore to financially support them in President Trump's booming economy.
    So of course the Democrats/RINOS/MSM have to keep trying to bring him down with their 24/7 anti-Trump coverage/rhetoric in their quest to get him out of Office..so they don't have to resort to hiring a sniper to take President Trump out of Office as they did to JFK because those "tolerant" Democrats back in the 60's deemed JFK's fiscal policies and his support of Civil Rights too radical/conservative minded for their liking.

If JFK was not assassinated, he as our President would never have signed the "Great Society" legislation, because JFK as a fiscally conservative Democrat President KNEW such policies would only result in keeping Americans and future Americans forever DEPENDENT on the GOVERNMENT.
      March 30, 2019 12:05 AM MDT

BS
      March 30, 2019 7:23 AM MDT

There's not going to be an Elizabeth Warren/ President Trump debate BECAUSE she's just as unlikable /annoying/hypocrite as Hillary Clinton.... eh Elizabeth Warren has a better chance of being the NE Patriots QB after Brady retires than she does of being the Democrat nominee to run against President Trump in 2020 lol!!!! :)
      March 29, 2019 11:12 PM MDT

OK I'm HERE NOW.

Baba, you are RIGJT.  B. FREAKING S.

People like you, REDSOX are the reason we HAVE THIS JERK in office. People like you are not worth debating either.  Here is why.  I post another site refuting your BALONEY and you post another one.  Neither of us are reading the other's comments.

SO.  Let me tell you plainly.  YOU ARE SO WRONG.  You are so wrong that you cannot even see what has transpired for the last 2 years and you persist in lauding the terrific work the PRESIDENT IS NOT DOING.  He's a liar.  He is a cretin.  He is siding with our biggest foes.  He is alienating our allies.  He is trying to dismantle anything Obama did and he could care less about YOU or what you are paying to live in this country.  

ONLY IMPROVEMENTS ARE FROM OBAMA.  

THIS CREEP IS DISMANTLING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM.  This year is going to prove the METTLE of the Dems and you can whine and lie with Trump all you want to.  YOU ARE GOING DOWN.  THE GOP IS LOSING BIGLY and TRUMP is losing his mind.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 30, 2019 7:32 AM MDT
      March 30, 2019 7:30 AM MDT

Because you don't like her she isn't debating Trump?  That's rich.  She has debated every moron loser in this Administration so far.  You think she is not going to reach a level where she can get in his face?  TRUST ME.  SHE WILL.

Also, whoever is in that seat as our choice?  Bernie, Pete B., Elizabeth?  TRUMP IS A BIGGER FOOL NOW THAN EVEN IN 2016.  So, put on that stupid red dunce cap of yours and VOTE YOUR HEART OUT.

I'll be back to laugh at you just like I did in the Mid-Terms.  YOU GUYS ARE SO TOAST.  HISTORY.  BYE BYE.  

Trump is over.  SOOOO Over.  And you know what?  We won't even have to lift a finger.  He is free-styling and making a big ass out of himself and now its HEALTH CARE.  WHAT A RETARDED MORON.  He is the reason he is in so much trouble. His big stupid mouth and his policy of DOING NOTHING. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 30, 2019 7:37 AM MDT
      March 30, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

Warren is not going to win the nomination. So she will not be debating President Trump. But if they did...He would beat her so easily. 
      March 30, 2019 7:55 AM MDT

Thank GOD you are not the one to determine such things.

WOULD IT GO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

Elizabeth Warren:  Explain to the NATION why you lied about:

1.  Stormy Daniels
    Let's go there first....

(she wouldn't but I would)

How In the WORLD do you think TRUJMP would beat ELIZABETH WARREN?
    She has facts.  He has zero.  He has actually DONE the crimes she will call him on.  
    She isn't even ugly.  What will he come back with?  He has no political chops.  He can only make fun of people's looks.
    The EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES.
    And if he goes into FINANCES?  SHE WILL KILL HIM.  KILL HIM.  
    (Hillary sucked as a debator)  SHE DID SUCK. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 30, 2019 8:31 AM MDT
      March 30, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

• I must say...If it were to occur, I would thoroughly enjoy a debate between the two of them.
    He doesn't hold back.  He goes after people and she has a fearless fire within her.  That coupled with the disdain the two of them have for one another, would surely make any debate a must see popcorn event.
      March 30, 2019 7:59 AM MDT

Elizabeth Warren has facts.  Trump has NOTHING.  What's he going to call her? OLD?  He is older and fatter and uglier WAYY uglier.
    That is the level he operates on.  I guess he can say POCHAHONTAS over and over and that will go about as far as the idiots in his base.

That's all they need.  A WORD.  They cannot remember more than one at a time.

He had to chant LOCK HER UP for weeks before they learned to ape three words.
      March 30, 2019 8:34 AM MDT