Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Does the Mueller report just say "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over?

Does the Mueller report just say "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over?

#overlook

Posted - March 29, 2019

Responses

Here is EXACTLY what the Mueller report is GOING to say*

*meaning we have not SEEN it?

Here YE Here Ye.  I am ROBERT MUELLER.  I am masterful at doing this and playing this out to the BENEFIT of the COUNTRY.  I know that by messaging the country in the manner I have, alerts the media to beware of what is to come.   Trump is going to try and thwart this from ever becoming public.  I have to couch this in a way that will force them to play their hand.

(they did)

So.... the chess move was to bait them.  Then they take the bait.  And? Make total fools of themselves.  As planned.

NOW?  

Now we get to see them lying and trying to cover it up.  Now the fun begins.  Now we get to show our strength and how weak they are.  NOW.
      March 30, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

no idea, i havent read it
      March 31, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

I wish you knew what a great answer this actually is.
      April 1, 2019 9:13 AM MDT

• https://youtu.be/eKeXk-mlR8U This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 1, 2019 9:13 AM MDT
      March 31, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

April 1, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

Please explain in detail as to how anyone has been "oppressed" under a Trump Administration ever since he was elected as our country's CIC..... ALSO please provide the facts (that our celebrities must clearly have, that Meulller couldn't find) detailing how candidate Trump colluded with the Russians as a candidate running for POTUS.  

Don't you remember back in 2012 when President Obama was running to be re-elected...where he as our CIC was caught on mic WHISPERING(COLLUDING) with then RUSSIA'S President Medvedev saying to him...."This is my last election...after my election I'll have more flexibility".....where Putin's puppet Medvedev whispered back to President Obama...."I will transmit this information to Vladimir".

THEIR exchange with each other CAUGHT ON TAPE of a sitting AMERICAN President caught red handed COLLUDING with the RUSSIANS during a  US President election year, is what COLLUDING with Russia is!!!!!!!! 

Eh but our country's MSM back then felt that THAT conversation was NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, so let's move along to our BREAKING NEWS of Mitt Romney having a BINDER full of women!!!!!!.........of course leaving out that it was a BINDER full of QUALIFIED women for him to hire to his cabinet if he was elected President of The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 

This post was edited by my2cents at April 2, 2019 6:15 AM MDT
      April 2, 2019 12:13 AM MDT