Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Isn’t Joe Biden absolutely done as a prospective 2020 US presidential nominee and/or candidate?

Isn’t Joe Biden absolutely done as a prospective 2020 US presidential nominee and/or candidate?

~

Posted - April 5, 2019

Responses

Why?  Because he likes to steal kisses?  We have a man in the White House now who says, "Grab the kitty cat."

April 5, 2019 9:30 PM MDT

So that excuses Biden’s conduct and his recent remarks thereof?
    —-
      April 5, 2019 9:36 PM MDT

Of course not, but I'm sure he has his fair share of sycophants just like Mr. Trump does.
      April 5, 2019 9:40 PM MDT

Enough to guarantee a nomination and/or an election win?
    —-
      April 5, 2019 9:54 PM MDT

I think many of the women who have spoken up so far can attest that he’s done more than merely “steal kisses”.

—-
      April 5, 2019 10:19 PM MDT

None of the women who have recently spoken up have accused him of sexual impropriety.  While I understand it may have made them feel uncomfortable, these occurrences happened years ago and they should have addressed the problem with Biden privately, not made it a cause celebre in the media.  This is clearly an attempt to destroy his chance at the presidency.  He ran once before, why didn't these women come forward then?  This speaks more negatively to their intentions than Biden's and it does a real disservice to women who have truly suffered sexual assault and/or harassment.  
      April 6, 2019 10:31 AM MDT

If the world learned anything about US politics at the last national elections, it was that not even the professional analysts and polls can predict how America will vote.
      April 5, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

If the world learned anything about US politics at the last national elections, it was that not even the professional analysts and polls can predict how America will vote.
      April 5, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

What did that a$$hat do? I haven't been following the news lately. My British friend had to tell me about the whole 'oranges' of the Muller report thing. That was GREAT! 

There's only one old white man I care to see win the nomination and his name is Bernard Sanders! 

April 6, 2019 10:54 PM MDT

Did you see where Bill Maher said that Biden's accusers' accusations meant nothing because it was from five years ago.  He went on to say if you don't report it at once, it doesn't matter.  I agree with that part.  But I don't remember him speaking out during the Kavenaugh brouhaha or any of the times bimbos tried to attack Trump.  It all makes me sick.  I've said claiming attacks from the past is a no go for me. I never believe the so-called victim unless they report right away.   Report when attacked or lose the option is how I think it should be.  I seriously believe SOL for sexual assault should be one year.  In most states it used to be two or three years but activist feminists were successful in getting the SOL removed altogether for sex crimes in some jurisdictions.  It's nuts.  This post was edited by Thriftymaid at April 7, 2019 12:32 AM MDT
      April 6, 2019 11:23 PM MDT

You'd think so, wouldn't you. But some people are dead and just won't lie down. Maybe he hopes some monumental catastrophy will strike down the other contenders, leaving him in sole possession of the field. 
      September 8, 2019 12:28 PM MDT