Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When you get old are you going to hand out butterscotch candies and jingle change in your pockets when you walk?

When you get old are you going to hand out butterscotch candies and jingle change in your pockets when you walk?

or do you have some other “old person” thing you plan to do?

I think I’m going to watch ‘Murder She wrote” for my old person thing. Maybe they will redo the show by then with one of the Kardashian’s. That would be nice. 

Posted - April 10, 2019

Responses

• Young people slow down too. You have to pick wake up at 3am to pee and talk about it at work  or have dinner at 3:30. Something like that. 
      April 11, 2019 10:29 AM MDT

Don't think so, I will just continue to walk the Resident Labradors - current or replacements does not matter
      April 11, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

• Then you’ll never get old. Maybe you could stop And talk to your neighbours  about “damn kids these days” while walking your dog for your old person thing. 
      April 11, 2019 12:24 PM MDT

Already do that, will not seduce the local Bar Maid like my Great Uncle did.  He embarrassed the family with another son. Still have an active mind with dirty thoughts so I guess I will keep smiling and talking however. 
      April 11, 2019 12:35 PM MDT