Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever freak out? What about?

Ever freak out? What about?

Posted - April 18, 2019

Responses

The smell and odour of curries on people's breath and bodies...mixed with beer and ciggerettes it's pretty horrendous....:(  
      April 18, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

Cigarette stench is stomach-turning. Beer? Not so much. I love curry and I have not noticed a particular odor from it on breath or body. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      April 19, 2019 4:39 AM MDT

Rarely. It takes an awful lot of provocation for me to lose my temper.

The greater the emergency, the more cool-headed I become.
    I deal with the situation and then fall apart in private afterwards.
      April 18, 2019 6:11 PM MDT

I am super weird in that regard bw. I got diagnosed with Stage 3 uterine cancer on December 28, 2007 and immediately became stoic. Never worried. Never was afraid. Not once. I just went into stoic mode and did everything my doctors told me to do. I visualized coming through it with flying colors and I did. On the other hand one time ants invaded the kitchen to such an extent they were in the toaster too! I LOST IT!   So I guess the small things drive me bonkers but the big things I can handle. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 19, 2019 4:42 AM MDT

Once when this guy I was having an extramarital affair with "cheated" on me with my oldest stepdaughter.  I was livid.  Self-centered much? 
      April 19, 2019 4:58 AM MDT