Active Now

Element 99
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you more interested in EDIFYING others or GLORIFYING yourself? Why?

Are you more interested in EDIFYING others or GLORIFYING yourself? Why?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Why not take the Trump approach and glorify yourself by edifying your name on an edifice?  Why not TRUMP the WORLD?  Why not rename the country?  TRUMPICA?  The fart nation.  Full of sound and fury signifying a smelly gas.

TRUMPIKA.  SIEG HIEL! OR IS IT HEIL?  WHATEV... This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 20, 2019 2:29 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

Would you like to answer the question I asked?
      April 20, 2019 2:30 AM MDT

Wait, even though it's not on topic, it's an anti-Trump rant.  I thought you absolutely loved that kind of thing and the people who post them. 

April 20, 2019 2:46 AM MDT

I was going to say "Neither" ... but I do enjoy spewing trivia, so I guess "Edifying".  lol
      April 19, 2019 2:38 PM MDT

I like to share what I learn and ask about what I don't know which is a lot which is why I keep asking so many questions Walt. I find out so much good stuff just by asking questions from folks like you who ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASK without dumping excess baggage on me. It's like a box of chocolates. I never know what I'm gonna get until I open it and take a bite! I'm not a fan of self-aggrandizement. I think when someone blows the horn on your behalf rather than you blowing your own horn the music is so much sweeter. I think perhaps by now you know that! Thank you for your reply! What's next? I can hardly wait! :)
      April 20, 2019 2:33 AM MDT

Wait a sec.  You've posted previously that you post willy-nilly without a care in the world as to who reads it, what they think of it, or how they answer.  That tact not working for you any longer?

:|
      April 20, 2019 2:51 AM MDT