Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Where is the one you love right now? Are they near or far?

Where is the one you love right now? Are they near or far?

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

• he went to his friends house because it was their birthday yesterday and wanted to wish them a happy birth. it's good because it means I can watch dr pimple popper uninterrupted 
      April 21, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

I cannot figure out where you guys live.  You are here and he is in Canada?  Or are you both here?  Or are you both here sometimes?  
    Spill, please.  
      April 21, 2019 11:50 AM MDT

• I am in the USA and he is in Canada. I'm working on my PR tho and hoping I get it by the end of the summer. 
      April 21, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

I am all alone.  I do not feel much more alone than I was when I was not alone.  I am very aware that I am I.
    Everyone else is my interpretation.  I also feel like it is easy to let people in and very hard to get them gone.  I have been fortunate that way.  I have pangs for people, but I really don't need or want them in my face.  I see loads of people daily (literally every day) at work and I have all the technology making you at my fignertips.

I have a phone to text.  I don't need to be lonely.  LOL And I don't need to entertain people either.  I love(d) having a partner, a boyfriend, a good friend.  LOVE IT.  But I don't base my life on it because friends come and go.  Boyfriends too. Husbands die.  I need to be centered on what matters which is NOW. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 12:52 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

Simply put..I Love...
    I attempt to stay in a state of love
    wherever I am.
    If I have to bring it down to one person?
    Can't do that.
    OkOk i do live with my sweetie cat
    whom I love dearly as well...hahaha...she's
    sitting there staring at me
    wanting something
    Probably another brushing
    which I have done three times 
    this morning. This post was edited by Baba at April 21, 2019 2:16 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

Just out of earshot as I'm told I never stop taliking.....:( 
      April 21, 2019 2:22 PM MDT

If he isn't in the same room, he is a million miles away.  :  (