Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Mueller Report released and guess what foks? IT IS NOTHING LIKE BARR DESCRIBED. Is he NUTS? He is in so much trouble for this.

Mueller Report released and guess what foks? IT IS NOTHING LIKE BARR DESCRIBED. Is he NUTS? He is in so much trouble for this.

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

• And I'm sure if we could see the redactions .. it would be even more different than we think now.
      April 22, 2019 6:44 AM MDT

There are 450 pages of unredacted material that is causing an UPROAR in Congress.  AND?  You can read everything on line.

People are DISGUSTED.  Mitt Romney, who just sold out and just shook his hand a few months ago, now comes out publicly on how DISGUSTING this Administration has been with the lying and duplicity and just non-professional behavior.

April 22, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

Why did the NBC reporter say it "tracked very closely to Mueller report"? 
      April 22, 2019 7:41 AM MDT

Which NBC reporter said that?
      April 22, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

During live coverage on NBC News Thursday morning, Justice Department correspondent Pete Williams.

He is probably former NBC new correspondent by now. 
      April 22, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

You are going to be very busy trying to put out the FIRES that the NUT Barr started.  He is toast and TRUMP is exposed for the liar and crook he is.  
      April 22, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

They have been saying that for 4 years now....I am still waiting.   I am sure they will still be saying it until 2024.
      April 22, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

No. They have not. They said, wait until the Mueller Report comes out.  That is what they said. Then BARR said, I think I can interpret this weighty tome in 4  pages because I know better than all of you just how stupid you all are.
    Now NANCY... NOT THEY... but NANCY Pelosi has seen the report.

Now Congress has seen the report.  Now even ROMNEY IS PUKING.  And many more.  Trump is not going to ever be elected ever again. If he does?  It is illegal.  And that is exactly what he will try and lie about when he goes down.  ILLEGAL!!!!!!  LOL 
      April 22, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

They have been saying Trump was a joke and toast since the day he announced in 2015. 

(Even Romney???? I don't care what Mr. Romney thinks.  There is a reason he lost.)
      April 22, 2019 2:33 PM MDT

The Mueller report was not given to the press in the morning.  Wasn't the only reference to it Barr's comments?  If so, how did Williams know that it tracked closely?
      April 22, 2019 12:15 PM MDT

Well, here is what she will say.  I know.  She is going to say that what you are saying is not true. Then she will say that the Democrats are the culprets because they incorrectly leaked this information and FOX NEWS is proof of this.

Do you really want to weary your eyes? 
      April 22, 2019 12:26 PM MDT

That or she will say nothing because there is no good reply.  
      April 22, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

All I know it he claimed it did.....he does work for NBC so you may have a point. 

The redacted version was released at 11:00AM DC time.   That is morning in every part of the country.
      April 22, 2019 1:11 PM MDT

Why did Mitt Romney say THIS after reading it?  A Trump backer.  They are dropping like flies around this MORON.

‘I Am Sickened’: Romney Blasts Trump in Scathing Reaction to Mueller Report

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) issued a statement Friday tearing into President Donald Trump over the Mueller report, declaring he was “sickened” by its findings.

Romney wrote, in a statement posted to Twitter, that it was “good news” Mueller’s team found insufficient evidence to charge Trump with conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election. “The business of government can move on,” he said.

“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” Romney continued. “I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia-including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.

“Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders,” he concluded. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 22, 2019 10:04 AM MDT
      April 22, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

April 22, 2019 11:45 AM MDT

That is perfect.  A thick-skinned, dense, mean, mindless pig with horns.  Perfect.

April 22, 2019 1:51 PM MDT

No, 
    Republicans passed Womens Sufferage, and civil rights act.  Social Security : 80% in House and 64% in Sen Rep supported. 

Generally speaking no bill gets 100% support or 100% opposition from a party. I could look up the rest but I do not think I need to. 
      April 22, 2019 6:01 PM MDT

Well I don`t think he is nuts - I think it's more of a lack of sort of thing. Bet someday his biggest regret will be meeting Donald Trump. Cheers! 
      April 22, 2019 1:23 PM MDT

He wanted to add his name to the anuses of history.  He was trying for the annals of history but he followed Trump down the wrong hole.

CHEERS! This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 22, 2019 2:02 PM MDT
      April 22, 2019 1:46 PM MDT