Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Music » Do you listen to music while you shower? If so, how do you set it up? ~

Do you listen to music while you shower? If so, how do you set it up? ~

A. Radio in the bathroom
A1. Radio inside of the shower stall
B. Smartphone app in the bathroom 
B2. Smartphone app inside the shower stall
C. Other
~

Posted - April 26, 2019

Responses

I do not.
      April 26, 2019 3:07 PM MDT

• blue tooth speaker in the shower usually. 
      April 26, 2019 3:13 PM MDT

I use my local radio station's app. Sometimes I use my radio's Bluetooth to amplify it instead of just streaming to my phone. Weird, I know, but the app tracks my time and registers me for contests based on how long I stream. 
      April 26, 2019 10:07 PM MDT

Do you do it that way because you get better volume? 

My (crappy) new Android phone has such low volume that I have to take the morning zoo crew into my shower with me in order to hear them.  It's not too bad, really, unless you count how expensive it is.  I put up with the financial drain, but the daily groping is a bit much.  (I know, I know; I should keep my hands off of them and just take my shower, right? Meh, sue me.  There are no cameras in there anyway.  I'll never be convicted.)
    ~
      April 27, 2019 1:03 AM MDT

Yes. I do it for the volume. Steam damaging the electronics isn't a big concern because I shower quickly. I have a waterproof Bluetooth speaker as well, but the sound quality isn't great, so I default to my regular radio/ stereo.  
      April 28, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

I know exactly what you mean about sound quality being not so great. Many sound-related products, regardless of price, are all hype and no delivery. 

~
      April 28, 2019 1:54 PM MDT

((((Pssst, do you know of any good attorneys who handle frivolous sexual harassment claims?  Preferably women, very pretty ones with attractive bodies.)))))

~
      April 28, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

no
      April 30, 2019 4:39 PM MDT