Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What are the CHANCES that one of those "didactions" were about Trump and the PEE PEE tape in Russia where the hookers and Trump played?

What are the CHANCES that one of those "didactions" were about Trump and the PEE PEE tape in Russia where the hookers and Trump played?

Posted - April 27, 2019

Responses

I think there is a very good chance and soon it will be made public . Back when the PP tape rumor started it was said (on some news sources outside of the US) that there was two female hookers - one was made up to look like Obama and one was made up to look like his wife and if it tunes out to be true it would show how sick and un patriotic Trump is.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 27, 2019 11:16 AM MDT

I think it was worse than this.   I think Trump had something put in a drink and he was framed.  How could he ever explain why he was led into the circumstances in the first place.  Russia plays dirty.  That is my James Bond 007 version of the scandal.  But I think Trump is in some video and hookers are involved.  YOU BETCHA.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 28, 2019 8:29 AM MDT
      April 27, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

Well I figure no matter what the circumstances were I bet Trumps biggest fear is that the tapes will show that he's not well proportioned and he is a 2 second hero. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 27, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

Definitely something happened in Russia
    or with Trumps friend because He has
    something over Trump.
    Remember the Helsinki Thing?
    when Trump and his friend came out
    of the backroom and came to the microphones
    Trump was hanging his head between his knees
    with a distressed look on his face.
      April 28, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

no idea
      April 29, 2019 5:44 PM MDT