Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Biden is really getting under Trump's skin.

Biden is really getting under Trump's skin.

Posted - April 30, 2019

Responses

• i love Joe Biden. politics aside he seems like a really chill cool ass grandpa that everyone wants

April 30, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

Politics aside?  Who cares about anything besides politics?  That is what he is representing.  His politics.  What could possibly be wrong with his politics?  I think he could open the door for more progressives in the years to come and that he could beat Trump.  That is good politics to me.  Good enough.  
      April 30, 2019 9:14 AM MDT

• nothing is wrong with his politics. in fact I'm glad he is running because i would vote for him

April 30, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

Yeah.  A not Trump vote.  YEAY.  LOL  When you said politics aside, I thought you meant besides his politics.

I get you now.  You like him anyway.  He is honest at least.  I cannot see him tweeting out hate speech or lies.  That is a vast improvement already.  I cannot see him taking Russia and North Korea's interests over our own warnings from our own military intelligence.  I feel a lot safer with a sane old man in office.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 30, 2019 9:33 AM MDT
      April 30, 2019 9:31 AM MDT

• I like his haircut, I’ll vote for him. 
      April 30, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

• As long as he doesn't cheat and steal the DNC nomination from Bernie  like what happened last time. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 30, 2019 2:15 PM MDT
      April 30, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

Let bygones be GET TRUMP gones.  For now.  Whomever gets the most votes is my vote just to get Trump out.  That is all I ask from the next four years. OUT with the maniac and no GOP and into the new with Bern bern or Biden.  Because Biden will open the door for progressives in the next four years and we will be more familiar with them.  And Trump will not.  If Bernie wins the Dem Primary, I am scared. Of COURSE I want him to be president. Of course.  But?  I don't know how many idiots that back Biden will be pissed off if Biden doesn't get the vote and vice versa.  That is the biggest pitfall we face.  But, I think we are terrified now and more aware.  Let us pray.  
      April 30, 2019 2:29 PM MDT

• Biden is an old school corporatist neo-con.  There is nothing progressive about him.   Honestly after the last election IDK WTF the any Dems are thinking pushing him to run.  It's like many didn't learn anything the last election and decided. "  hey lets do the same thing that screwed us last time again"
      April 30, 2019 3:34 PM MDT

The DNC is working on it, I guarantee. 
      April 30, 2019 6:04 PM MDT

not sure whats going on there
      April 30, 2019 2:41 PM MDT

Nope. It is simple. Biden attacked Trump. President Trump goes back twice as hard. Nobody is worried about Biden. 

Bernie would have a better chance than Creepy Uncle Joe.
      April 30, 2019 6:06 PM MDT