TRUMP-Self-Declared 2nd Coming
top tier cringeposting
Gris-gris McMuffin
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Are you happy you have a house ?

Are you happy you have a house ?

Me id be pretty proud to own a house.

Posted - May 2

• 38817
    I'm trying to buy my house.  In order to have a house you need to work for one.  
      May 2, 2019 12:47 PM MDT
    0

• 10680
    I don't.....I live with who I work for and I'm well looked after.....:) 
      May 2, 2019 1:16 PM MDT
    0

• 626
    Hello Franc533
    "Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home"
    As happy as I am to have a house, and to have that house be exactly where I want it, that doesn't compare to have been able to make this house a home for my family. I raised my 2 children here and even though they are grown and on their own, they still consider this house to be their home, and it always will be. I love that my family, and extended family love spending time here. I am happy this house provides a warm and comfortable environment for my friends to get together. This house provides a great place for family Easter's, which I host every year for my entire family.
    I love coming home at the end of the day, including the drive home. I love that I have some of the best roads for riding my motorcycle and that I have plenty of land to spread out...
    You should forget about that trip to Russia and start saving for a house of your own....
      May 2, 2019 1:30 PM MDT
    1

• 11370
    I'm very fortunate and blessed to own a nice home in a nice place. 
      May 2, 2019 1:52 PM MDT
    0

• 22370
    wish i did, irn in an apt
      May 2, 2019 5:40 PM MDT
    0