Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do you wish God would make himself a little clearer sometimes?

Do you wish God would make himself a little clearer sometimes?

The question is up there. Yeah, next line up.

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

God is so amazing.  It goes like this.  The more evolved and aware you are?  The clearer GOD IS.  That's how it works.  
      May 3, 2019 12:40 AM MDT

No I like the freedom to interpret. 
      May 3, 2019 5:17 AM MDT

If there was a god, and that god actually spoke, there's not a thing he or she could say that would make anything ok. No clarification needed. 

May 3, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

Yes, I hear you.  You know I do.  I'm trying to find reasons to be more positive.  
      May 3, 2019 10:20 PM MDT

Sorry. I think we have to make our own positivity. That's probably something even the religious folks and I can agree on. 
      May 4, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

If our mind is still, without
    any thoughts running through it,
    and if the Ego has vanished,
    we can hear perfectly clear what is said to us.

May 3, 2019 1:19 PM MDT

Is that what they call opening the third eye?  The Chakra?
      May 3, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

yes
      May 3, 2019 4:52 PM MDT

Just about anything would be better than what has come from mistranslated old storybooks and people talking to themselves. 

May 3, 2019 7:04 PM MDT

Aren't you Jewish call me Ishmael?  Don't you believe that the naschash gave man an evil inclination ha-satan, yetzer hara?  The yetzer hara represents the tendency within the human heart toward self gratification, yetzer first described in Genesis 6:5 described as every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The yetzer hatov being the inner impulse to do good. Yetzer refers to something in the mind to be shaped and formed like pottery. Just as a potter shapes something in the mind before creating it, so what is in the mind will shape the character and disposition especially with regards to our relationship with God. The evil inclination within us pushes us to sin, pride, perversity temptation and shame.  It is these that stop us from being in union with God.  To say I don't believe in God because I don't see him, is human logical, God is nothing like that, to know God, you have to raise the spiritual over the flesh desires, which is the opposite of what is happening now what with atheism/luciferianism, selfies, social media, botox, cosmetic surgery, and gender obsession.  To know God is to know the mind, the impulse of the heart without false ideas and selfishness.  God is here, we are in the way.
      May 4, 2019 3:40 AM MDT