Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Seriously. WHO IS HOTTER THAN PAUL NEWMAN WAS?

Seriously. WHO IS HOTTER THAN PAUL NEWMAN WAS?

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

• Lenny has eyebrows too. 

May 3, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

Yeah, but it isn't sliced.

We finally found out how Jason Momoa got THAT (very real) Khal Drogo eyebrow scar

We finally found out how Jason Momoa got THAT (very real) Khal Drogo eyebrow scar
    More

If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, then you most definitely noticed Khal Drogo’s intense eyebrow scar. (And if you’re not a Game of Thrones fan, who are you and what are you doing with your life?)

Here he is without the scar (but still looking very hot, of course):

2004 Fox All-Star Party
    2004 Fox All-Star Party
    More

Well, we’ve got news for you. That scar was no artistic choice made by the makeup department. Jason Momoa himself has had that scar for about eight years now, and how he got it is pretty ~intense~.

About 8 years ago, Momoa was reportedly in a bar and got hit in the eye with a pint glass, which shattered.

giphy-2
    giphy-2
    More

It took 140 stitches to fix, and he was left with that scar.

About the incident, he told the NY Post that he was almost glad it happened, because it changed his “pretty boy” image, which he’d been stuck with since he was a teenage model.

And apparently, this wasn’t the first time Momoa’s face took a beating.

giphy-3
    giphy-3
    More

According to Hollywood.com, there was also an incident in which Momoa suggested to a friend that his Conan the Barbarian character would look more authentic with a broken nose. Almost immediately, Momoa’s friend punched him in the face, effectively breaking his nose.

Now that’s some dedication to your character, bro. But sorry Jason Momoa, but we’re pretty sure that no matter what happens to your face, we will always find you sexy AF.

The post We finally found out how Jason Momoa got THAT (very real) Khal Drogo eyebrow scar appeared first on HelloGiggles.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 5, 2019 12:06 PM MDT
      May 3, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

• Huh? Vanilla ice was the original slice.. do you think he’s hot too? NO! 
    Sharon, if you can put pics up in threads why can’t you fix your profile pic? I don’t like it when you don’t have one. It’s bugging me. 
      May 3, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

I am going INSANE.  HELP ME.

I have over WELL OVER 100,000 pictures saved?  I cannot get rid of them.  And the Answer Mug avatar thing won't let me post anything now.  It says Picture overload.  It says I have too many pictures saved.  And I need to eliminate some (there is NO way I can find to do it)  or use another folder.  I don't know how to use another folder.  I don't even know what that means.  

HELP?

Oh and BTW?  Vanilla Ice was a dork but he was very good looking.  Just a dork.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 5, 2019 12:06 PM MDT
      May 3, 2019 9:13 AM MDT

• I don’t understand..you have a folder here of avi pics? when i chance mine I just change it from pics in my phone not a folder here. 
      May 3, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

No.  I have a PICTURES thing in Windows.  I don't know technology.  AT ALL.    But you can access pictures through the upload prompt on here.  It sends me to browse and then pictures and I save pictures to this section.  I have saved them since Answer Bag and there are just too many to delete one at a time.  I have to delete a LOT or all of them.  I don't care. I don't need to save them.  I just didn't know what else to do to get the pics on here.  You have to go to the picture and save it before you can use it.  

Now I just copy/pasta the pics right off the screen because you can finally do that now.  But I don't know how to do that and get a new avatar.  
      May 3, 2019 9:21 AM MDT

• Instead of browse can you hit photo library? Or you don’t have photos saved locally on your device?
      May 3, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

• Settings 
    profile pic 
    upload from photo library 
    do that. 
      May 3, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

If this works, I am your slave  WAIT.  THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DONIG.  It doesn't work.

• File creation failed. You may be over your upload limit. Try uploading a smaller file, or delete some files to free up space.
    Current Photo
      May 3, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

• Hit photo library not browse. I just tried  hit browse out of curiosity and it takes me to my acrobat files ... not pics. I don’t understand what you’re doing lol. You need JA’s help :)
      May 3, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

I don't need anyone's help because I get stuck in a back and forth for hours because no one gets what I am trying to tell them.  

It's okay.  I'll live, but that is why I am stuck with my NAME printed next to the mug picture which I HATE LIKE POISON.  
      May 3, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

There IS NO PHOTO LIBRARY next to Browse.  Nothing BUT browse.  Just so you know.  I give up.  It's okay
      May 3, 2019 9:34 AM MDT

It doesn't say photo library anywhere.  It just has pictures.  I give up.  I don't have the patience for this crap.  

I just want to know how to erase those pictures and start again.  
      May 3, 2019 9:28 AM MDT

• Ahhh okay this is what mine looks like when I want change pfp...must be cos different device. 

May 3, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

NO WONDER you thought I was not getting it.  

NO I don't have that luxury.  And I  don't know how to do this on my phone.  I KNOW how, but I never use it because it takes too long to go back and forth.  I'll try and see if I can get a better result.  
      May 3, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

I first knew him from Stargate: Atlantis.

Which makes his portrayal of Aquaman kind of ironic.
      May 3, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

That shows the imagination of producers.  They are typecasting him.  I think he is destined to play action figures forever.  But not a bad way to go.  He was magnificent in Game of Thrones.  He made you love him.   He was vicious and I loved him to death.  How did he DO that?  He was a great actor who knew a great script.  

I refuse to watch him devolve as Aquaman.  I will watch him in something else in the future I hope, but I will always have Kal Drogo.  He is speaking Dothraki.  He is a Dothraki War Lord and he commands.  COMMANDS.  You must listen or you die.  

some try to thwart him.  They die.  

May 3, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

Would someone please explain to an oldie what is so attractive about a beard that looks like a week's worth of stubble. Wouldn't kissing such a face leave a red raw rash on one's own face/ sore for a week or more afterwards? I don't understand it.
      May 4, 2019 6:40 PM MDT

I agree. 
      May 4, 2019 7:49 PM MDT

HA!  Not even close.  He looks dirty, (not in a good-dirty way) and he's got an "outie." Nice Try, though. :) :)
      May 3, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

• He looks dirty in all the right ways to me ;) 
      May 3, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

I don't know wh0 you guys mean but if they are hot AND dirty?  I'm there.  

Who do you love Merlin?  Tell us.  Please ?   

I bet it is nice clean-cut Brad Pitt.....  OH NOO  He looks dirty too!  BUT?  One plus?  NO OUTIE  HEE HEE

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 5, 2019 12:07 PM MDT
      May 3, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

• Merlin doesn’t share my love for Lenny kravitz...that’s fine, he’s mine anyway :)
      May 3, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

Oh I know. I am engaging in impossible banter on here.  It gets confusing.  That is why I lost it that night and said everyone needed to go to CHAT ROOM.  It is not us, it is the site.  I blame the site. (now, anyway) 
      May 3, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

• Oh gawd not this again ....
      May 3, 2019 11:43 AM MDT