Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » California Senator Kamala Harris made mincemeat out of chickenmanbillybarrROYCOHN by asking EASYPEASY QUESTIONS. Why didn't he answer them?

California Senator Kamala Harris made mincemeat out of chickenmanbillybarrROYCOHN by asking EASYPEASY QUESTIONS. Why didn't he answer them?

Just think what she could do to the sb prez who is scared of his own shadow? I'd love to see/hear/watch/experience that! Wooden shoe?

Posted - May 5, 2019

Responses

He cannot.  He is lying under oath.  He KNOWS she is gunning for him and he KNOWS why she is asking what she is.  He is toast.  He was asking her to repeat questions that a five year old would understand so he could buy more time.  Then he had to ASK his advisors what to say about the simplest questions.  

HE IS A LIAR and he must be taken to task.  LIKE TRUMP's fall guys ever get away.  DIDN'T this turkey KNOW what he was in for?  AND HOW ABOUT ROSENSTEIN???? HAS HE LOST HIS FREAKING MIND OR WHAT?????

Rosenstein's Brain (ON DRUGS?  WHO KNOWS???)  Here goess…. Well, let's see, Barr is almost certainly going to be impeached for these lies and Mueller is going to testify eventually to all that is in that report.  SO LET'S SEE.... I think I'll jump ship now and go to the OTHER SIDE????

Is he NUTS?? FORGET ABOUT BARR.  THIS WAS SUICIDE.  I don't understand you, Rosenstein.  I almost liked you for a few seconds there. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 5, 2019 12:39 PM MDT
      May 5, 2019 9:31 AM MDT

Who is going to impeach any trumpican for anything Sharon?  The Senate will not do anything to  anger the sb prez. It has no teeth no guts no spine no cajones. The House, though a Dem majority, cannot do it alone. They need the advice and consent of the Senate which they will never  never ever ever get unless and until it, too, is a DEM majority. Then there is the issue of the sb prez refusing to leave the office.  It is a joke  of course but the adoring worshippers don't care. Neither does the Idiot Senate Majoritied by the dumba** trumpicans.. I see no way out. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2019 1:29 PM MDT
      May 5, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

And thank you for yours which expresses my sentiments pretty much as well.  

I KNOW I KNOW he cannot be impeached.  But maybe that is a blessing in disguise.  Maybe that will help us get him ousted for good in the end.  He could be impeached and still run for President and still have a chance with Russia behind him and the Senate backing his moves to actually make it in the 20/20 election if we are not stringently careful at all crossroads.  I'm scared and hopeful but still scared.  2016 cannot ever happen again.  NO PENCE no GOP- ruled anything. 
      May 5, 2019 1:32 PM MDT

Ya I watched that you could see Barr knew he's in trouble and I think he is starting to think Trump will throw him under the bus in a heart beat. Cheers!
      May 5, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

Barr had these high hopes of getting this job and spotlighting himself and his career in HEADLIGHTS by writing that job application on FOX NEWS where he presented his LEGAL THEORY that a President cannot be impeached while in office.  He cannot be charged.  TRUMP WENT TO THAT LIKE CANDY TO A BABY.  

Then he appointed him after firing Sessions.  Or whatever happened to Sessions.  Did Sessions quit?  I cannot remember back that far now.  Who cares.  He was hated by Trump and Trump wanted him out badly.  Now he has the fall guy of his dreams and Barr thinks he is going to ride the gravy train all the way.  

Just like Guiliani.  Losers who are on a sinking ship and will land 20,000 leagues under the sea eventually.
      May 5, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

I think Sessions was fired but in a cowardly type of way like the way Trump fired Comey. It's starting to look like Barr will go to jail but it burns my a** thinking about what kind of  jail he will be sent to. I just read an article about the Prison Michael Cohen will be in tomorrow the supper menu includes things like matzo ball soup and gefilte fish. Include a link to more info about the resort prison. Cheers!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cohen-prison-idUSKCN1SB08G
      May 5, 2019 10:23 AM MDT

LOL yeah you are right, Nan.  I have to go back a few months and so much happened since THEN you can understand.  I mean we have had two Attorney Generals and Sessions leaving and a cast of thousands jumping ship and/or being fired, so forgive my memory.  LOL.

I remember Sessions almost crying on camera.  That is not because he left voluntarily.  I remember.  CHEERS.  
      May 5, 2019 10:28 AM MDT

I heard just the opposite about the prison.  One guy (I don't have the name now) was talking to Cohen about how to make it through the time.  He said it was NOT a good time at ALL.  But there are ways to deal with it.  

You can give me all the mazo ball soup you got and jail still is horrifying and sucks.  LOL 
      May 5, 2019 10:31 AM MDT

The sb prez is well-known and beloved for doing just that. He will do that to his children his wife and if his parents were alive they'd go first. He will do anything to survive. He has no limit. That's why his adoring peeps elected him. They knew he was EVIL through and through and love it!  Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 5, 2019 12:16 PM MDT

Well, now, Rosie.  Just look at that economy.  The end justifies Trump's means.  So what if a few kids are in cages?  So what if he didn't really do a thing to boost the economy and it is all from Obama?  So what?  Trump is GOD.  
      May 5, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

As Clinton said, "It's the economy stupid!"
      May 5, 2019 7:18 PM MDT

Funny how different people see the same thing but not the same thing at all. 

To me he made her look foolish. Asking about Rosenstein, being approved to make a decision on the Mueller report....he was the AG over the Mueller report of course he was approve to make a decision....

May 5, 2019 3:21 PM MDT

She makes herself look foolish pretty much every time she opens her mouth. A cursory inspection of her track record affirms as much. :)
      May 5, 2019 5:51 PM MDT

Lol. I was confused I kept hearing how she made him look bad. I had to Google it. I thought I missed an exchange. Nope. 

I cannot wait for the re-election victory. 
      May 5, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

Gotta agree. :)
      May 6, 2019 4:40 AM MDT