Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If you walk in McDogs and ask for McGaffe and than get abused by a bunch of staring hooligans making you feel on the spot would you go back?

If you walk in McDogs and ask for McGaffe and than get abused by a bunch of staring hooligans making you feel on the spot would you go back?

Posted - May 5, 2019

Responses

• Just because your trying to clarify with them what a McCafe is and they won't give you a straight answer.
      May 5, 2019 1:09 PM MDT

Some people don't take the time to understand
    easier to put someone down
      May 5, 2019 4:02 PM MDT

I think they may have been just staring at you wondering what the heck you are trying to say.

Maybe get some hamburger meat and buns and make your own.  You'll show them.  
      May 5, 2019 1:27 PM MDT

• It is my poor brother had a stroke and is simple minded from a killer dad and snooty brothers who won't say sacrifice for your wellbeing. Why just this morning he said two wrongs don't make a right. All he wanted was a Mc Cafe and being trapped is just what he didn't want he feels trapped enough already" and so we walk off with 15 people staring and went Chinese a cross the street. Didn't need 15 people when one smart one could have answer. True story! He went there twice and I only once so he could show me their callousness I guess. The worker actually tried but my brother wanted his grand payback. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 5, 2019 6:07 PM MDT
      May 5, 2019 2:01 PM MDT

I wouldn't go back. If I go somewhere one time and feel uncomfortable, I don't go back. People claim to have this new sense of caring and compassion for others. To me, it's a load of horse*hit. 
      May 5, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

Never go there to begin with
    so me not understanding what you have said
    doesn't matter I guess
    Cheers
      May 5, 2019 4:00 PM MDT

probably not
      May 13, 2019 4:00 PM MDT