Discussion » Questions » Music » Why are the Jonas Brothers getting so much publicity? They are the least talented fake talent around, bubble gum at its worst. HORRID.

Why are the Jonas Brothers getting so much publicity? They are the least talented fake talent around, bubble gum at its worst. HORRID.

They were on Saturday Night Live and I won't even post a video.  They are not worth it.  GOD THEY ARE BAAAD.   

Posted - May 12, 2019

Responses

Ha! I swear to you that the other day I almost posted a similar question, something along the  lines of "Am I the only one in the world who doesn't really care that the Jonas Brothers are back together as a group?"

And the song I'm hearing a lot on the radio  -- "I'm a Sucker for You" -- isn't so amazing at all to me, as it seems to be to so many others. Ha!
    :) 
      May 12, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

• There's a girl I follow on Instagram who claims that Ryan Tedder, who wrote the JB song, actually stole the idea from her own original song that she used to audition for America's got Talent, where Tedder is a judge. I think the claims may be a little far fetched because it seems it only 'copies' one line but I can also see why she is/was upset. This is her song for reference.

May 12, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

I love the story and your knowledge of this background.  LOL  However, without even listening to the song (and I will listen) I guess it is some vapid moronic Katy Perry type garbage that just is so bubble gum.

These guys remind me of paid performers.  Paid to pretend to be big stars.  Anyway, at least Bieber has chops, even though he makes boring songs.  These guys don't even have that.  They don't even have an interesting lead vocalist.

At least this girl has a bit of a listenable voice.  I like her better than them anyway.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 12, 2019 2:25 PM MDT
      May 12, 2019 12:58 PM MDT

Read Amber/Elon Musks comment.  I think you will like it as much as I did.
      May 12, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

Thanks, I will! I read it very quickly but will come back and look closer!

- - I have to leave now for a good chuck of the day. (EDIT: Ha! I meant "chunk," not "chuck")

Take care,
    Be Well --

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 12, 2019 1:17 PM MDT
      May 12, 2019 1:16 PM MDT

not sure why
      May 12, 2019 3:24 PM MDT