Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Sing it, Ingrid. You just brightened my day. :)

Sing it, Ingrid. You just brightened my day. :)

and the video is good to watch  ;)

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

I wish I was gay.  I wish everyone in the world was gay.  Here is why.  We have an overpopulation problem  If you are gay, you don't make a baby.  You can ADOPT a baby.

That would solve all issues.  No more babies made, and lots of babies adopted.  Then we can go back to hetero when the earth is again balanced.  
      May 16, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

I've lived long enough to see, and through it all, I've observed and witnessed and listened to many people and their thoughts/feelings about people who are gay. And I have been attacked by people for simply being gay.

Perhaps I'm simply being pessimistic, but even if I will never create a baby with a woman, and even if your wish came true of EveryoneBeingGay, somehow, I believe, the other potential negative issues of gayness in the world would somehow still exist. Maybe not, though - - if EVERYONE were gay, some of the people I've witnessed in my life might wake up and realize I and other people who are gay are NOT "Less Than" simply by being gay. Are NOT criminals. Are NOT evil. Are NOT selfish. Those are just some of the adjectives thrown at me.

You know what though? Countless people in my life, and even professionals in various "People"-fields, have directly encouraged me to become a foster parent and/or adopt children -- they find me an excellent candidate to be a good parent.

Hey, I know it sounds like I'm blowing my own horn - - but today, at this moment, regardless of what many others think/say, I speak in affirmation of myself. My entire being.

I went a bit off topic. Yup.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 16, 2019 6:49 PM MDT
      May 16, 2019 6:48 PM MDT