Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » I live in Alabama. I am a crack whore addicted and pregnant. My baby will be born mentally retarded and in chronic pain. Abortion okay?

I live in Alabama. I am a crack whore addicted and pregnant. My baby will be born mentally retarded and in chronic pain. Abortion okay?

Posted - May 17, 2019

Responses

Ewwww!
    You're asking a judgment call. I really dislike these. But....
    My judgment is Yes. 
    You have proven you can't take care of yourself. 
    This leads me to believe you can't take care of anyone else.
    I'm sentencing you to accept help from another being and within. This will allow you to appreciate your self-worth and understanding the impact of self-destruction.
    When you can find your answers, please have the strength to come back.  I'm hoping you will see your responsibility and joy of walking this earth. 
    I do not judge you on your choice but only on the path and future of your choices.
    Both will have action and reaction.
    Until then, carry on my dear and know you are important. This post was edited by Merlin at May 17, 2019 4:48 PM MDT
      May 17, 2019 2:42 PM MDT

Yes.

...Unless you know you’re pregnant, apparently, then you’re only legally allowed to get an abortion if you don’t know you’re pregnant, which I would usually say sounds like a law written by a daffy idiot but that law isn’t worded the way it is by accident. It’s meant to restrict woman’s rights while being as un-straightforward about it as possible so they can cling to the illusion that their motivation is about protecting woman.
      May 17, 2019 2:45 PM MDT

If you can’t, at least you can be sure your offspring will be in the company of an entire culture like themself. 
      May 17, 2019 3:08 PM MDT

i dont think so but adoption is
      May 18, 2019 4:48 PM MDT