Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » I live in California. I ruin pizza by using cauliflower for crust and all my friends are DJs.

I live in California. I ruin pizza by using cauliflower for crust and all my friends are DJs.

Posted - May 17, 2019

Responses

• What a coincidence...I caught a side-video the other day & clicked. it was a dude letting a donkey have its way with his bunghole. It dumbfounds me to today that I watched the whole thing. xD
      May 17, 2019 8:29 PM MDT

rnaybe you should order pizza instead
      May 18, 2019 4:44 PM MDT

Depends on how you prepare the Cauliflower in making your crust.  It can be either fabulous or disgusting depending on how you use the Caulifloer
      May 19, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

• Please don't say stupid things on my posts.  

California has no.business in pizza.  It is awful out there.
      May 19, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

Sorry you feel that way.  Now lentil flour and pureed Cauliflower make a great crust for a Pear, Goat Cheese, and fresh tomato pizza.  There are a lot of other recipes which you may consider stupid. 

Now for great pizza look to Provence, the Langudoc, or Haute Savoy in France, Northern Croatia (Venetian style), Slovenia or Austria.  I actually prefer French or Austrian made.  Any Pizza from south of Florence is Garbage  IMO, one exception Buccone in Rome.  The food in Southern Italy is not to my taste, I prefer  Sicily or Sardinia.  Do note I live in Austria and have lived in NYC & Boston
      May 20, 2019 4:43 PM MDT