Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » If you were an "intelligent creator" and crafted a world with living beings, what method(s) would you use to call them back home to you?

If you were an "intelligent creator" and crafted a world with living beings, what method(s) would you use to call them back home to you?

Imagine for just a moment, you have the power to create an entire world with whatever creatures you want on it. When their lives are done, you have to have a method to return them to you. It doesn't necessarily have to be death as we know it. What methods would you use to inform and collect them? 

Posted - May 20, 2019

Responses

It would be some sort of reincarnation, and there would be no physical cadaver or corpse to decompose.
    ~

May 20, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

I wouldn't "call them back home" at all.
    I would run it like The Sims.  Once they're dead, that's it.  
    I have no interest in "playing the game" for eternity.  I would get bored with them eventually, and move on to another "game".
      May 20, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

'Home' would be the universe;  creatures would continue forever going to a different planet in form of a new born.
      May 20, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

i rnight just talk to thern so they can hear rne
      May 20, 2019 4:56 PM MDT

Magic.
    What and however magic they would like.  I would demand, however, that it was painless.
    It can be quick.  It can be slow.  It can be dreamy or like a rollercoaster.
    Any way of travel their imagination could think of, I would provide.

This post was edited by Merlin at May 21, 2019 12:42 AM MDT
      May 20, 2019 5:17 PM MDT