Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can you always articulately explain the why of you? Why you think, feel, act as you do? Are some "decisions" made emotionally?

Can you always articulately explain the why of you? Why you think, feel, act as you do? Are some "decisions" made emotionally?

If so how do you explain the why of an emotion?

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

To some degree all in our family have become offshoots of our parents and grand parents Rosie.....We all have the same or simular principles to them....

We don't need our government or the police  to tell us what is right or wrong...
    If anything ,it them that need to listen to my parents....:) 
      May 25, 2019 2:41 AM MDT

My dad was always grateful and appreciative of his state of being. My sister and I take after him in that regard. My mom sadly focused a lot on what she didn't have...the hole in the donut. My sis and I are very happy about the donut and do not even think about the hole. I don't know where  my insatiable curiosity comes from D. I thirst after KNOWING what is true. It never stops. If anything that part of me has increased as I've aged and had more time to observe reflect think ponder consider opine imagine. Neither of my parents were that way or if they were they hid it very well. Where that drive to KNOW comes from I do not know. Maybe a grandparent twice removed. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee D! This post was edited by RosieG at May 25, 2019 5:55 AM MDT
      May 25, 2019 3:15 AM MDT

Hard to say why we are what we are....we are all by a different mix of genes going back thousands of years Rosie...
    Its a bit lucky dip how we all turn out I'm afraid....there are no guarantees how smy of us will turn out... lol
      May 25, 2019 5:59 AM MDT

I know honey. Luck of the draw! Bad luck good luck. If some folks didn't have bad luck they'd have no luck at all. Thank you for your reply D! :)
      May 25, 2019 6:21 AM MDT