Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Can a fat man beat the heavyweight champion? Who do you think wins between these two?

Can a fat man beat the heavyweight champion? Who do you think wins between these two?

Challenger;

Champion;

Face - off ;

Posted - June 4, 2019

Responses

I don't know who would win. Either one would have a great chance, I'd think.
    But we both know I wouldn't be watching.
    :)
      June 4, 2019 7:40 PM MDT

The chubby guy one! Very one-sided also. :)
      June 5, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

Hi righty1. Thanks for letting me know.

I saw the video you posted on the other answers. Well, I didn't watch any of the video - -just the still image from the video was enough for me. I don't like seeing this and other beating-the-crap-out-of-each-other sport at all anymore. (I am a wuss, I know. I literally keep reminding myself - -"OK, Welby - - these guys WANT to be here. They WANT to beat each other up and they WANT to put themselves in the position of getting beat up." But I admit - - I don't get it at all. And that's nothing against such sport or fans of the sports. And, yet, as I've shared with you, it'd be so much more enjoyable for me if the guys were doing something else together.)

June 5, 2019 5:49 PM MDT

I'm not much of a sports fan, but didn't I just see that the chubby one just won a fight?
      June 4, 2019 8:46 PM MDT

You're right! lol 

It was him. And he beat the breaks off of him. 

June 5, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

Thanks.  I thought I saw that in the news.  
      June 5, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

Yes.  A fat man CAN.    You just gotta watch this amazing video.  Sammo Hung.  I worship him.

I remember Sammo Hung.  He was AWESOME.  I cannot remember the TV show he was on.  Some cop show.  Anyway he was very very chubby and he could kick the SH*T out of anyone on the show.  He was fast and agile and I could not believe he could move like that.  So this fat fighter is probably amazing. 
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 5, 2019 5:42 PM MDT
      June 5, 2019 12:49 AM MDT

That's a pretty cool fight scene. Reminds me of Bolo Yeung a little. :)

The chubby guy in my question also won the fight, new heavyweight champion. He beat the crap out of him. 

June 5, 2019 12:22 PM MDT