Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We should be going to Mars (of which the moon is a part")! Guess hoo tweeted that? Didja know?

"We should be going to Mars (of which the moon is a part")! Guess hoo tweeted that? Didja know?

Posted - June 8, 2019

Responses

OH MY GODDDDD
      June 8, 2019 8:07 AM MDT

I gather from your reaction you did not know that the moon is part of Mars according to the sb prez then? Me too neither! Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Saturday! :)
      June 8, 2019 10:11 AM MDT

The theory is that the moon was formed from debris that accumulated after Earth and Mars collided and the material mostly  comes from Mars.

So now you see how smart the Donald actually is..

June 8, 2019 8:16 AM MDT

First of all, if he meant that (which I HIGHLY DOUBT) how he said this, makes one wonder if he is just a moron or a retarded moron.

I mean if he was speaking about the fact that the moon was a part of Mars, don't you think he would have worded it in such a manner that we know what he is talking about? 

I think the moron thinks the moon and mars have the same spot in the same orbit.  He probably thinks Mars follows the moon in its cycle.  
      June 8, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

With a somewhat dysfunctional mind such as his it's not easy to figure what he is thinking. 
      June 8, 2019 8:29 AM MDT

Oh really?  You have trouble?  LOL  You obviously have not raised a two-year-old.  And you obviously have not encountered a mentality that cannot progress past the age of 2.

I'll say this for you, though.... you are terrific at making him LOOK smarter.  Maybe you should apply for the White House Press Secretary.  I hear the position has an opening.  
      June 8, 2019 8:32 AM MDT

I am not smart enough like Sara Sanders to do the job of making the Donald look like he's doing a wonderful job.
      June 8, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

Just what you did with the moon question already exceeds her best day.  

June 8, 2019 8:59 AM MDT

Wow wow wow wow wow! I sit corrected Kg! And all this time I thought he was a dumbox! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thy! :)
      June 8, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

I think he was thinking about Moon pies and Mars bars  when he made that tweet. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 8, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

I betchure right Nanoose! The sb prez is an obvious Foodie! If it ain't nailed down he'll eat it anyway. All food is welcome in the sb pajama gargantuan appetite no exercise world!! Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 8, 2019 10:15 AM MDT

He's right.  We SHOULD be going to Mars.  The sooner we can abandon him there the better.

June 8, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

He would survive.  He is a cockroach.  
      June 8, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

Yes, but look how far away he'd be.  An entire planet just for him and his oversized ego to reign over.
      June 8, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

I'm pretty sure he has no interest in it Shuhak! No FAUX news there. No Putin or Kim to suck up to! No anyone to attack viciously so he can get his kicks. Never gonna happen. He'll lie in bed in his jammies eating McDonald's cheeseburgers and beautiful chocolate cake with two scoops of ice cream AS LONG AS IT IS SHOWN ON FAUX NEWS AND SEAN HANNITY HIS PUPPETMASTER APPROVES!  He'll WATCH. Sigh. He is very good little(well very fat little) obedient puppet. Never strays from his lane. Thank you for your reply! Wonder when or if he ever drove a car? I'm gonna ask! :)
      June 8, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

Hmm... what if we tell him it's made of cheeseburgers and that the red tinge is simply ketchup?

June 8, 2019 10:30 PM MDT

Who could resist THAT Shuhak? He'd probably crawl on his belly for a tasty Cheeseburger. He is a homo sap of gargntuan appetites who doesn't exercise which accounts for his enormous size. I wonder if he ever looks in the mirror? He is fast to criticize the appearance of others, especially women because he seems to think he is  hunka hunka burnin' love. Sheesh. AS IF! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 9, 2019 3:08 AM MDT

I guess you have not heard of NASA "Moon to Mars" program. Which is what President Trump was talking about.

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/moon-to-mars/overview
      June 8, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

Day one he says we will go to the moon and mars and isn't that exciting. After he sesz THOSE WORDS He sees/hears a talking head on FAUX TV say "didn't we already go to the moon decades ago?". Next day he reverses his OWN words and sez "why go to the moon?. We did that 50 years ago". My guess is that your receiver tunes out utomatically when he says stoopid dumb things m2c so you are always unaware of his frequent imbecilities inanities idiocies. If you tune it out you cannot be aware of what he actually sez. Not your fault. We all have blinders. Yours vis  vis the scumbag prez are on very firmly. In fact they may be nailed on so they can never be removed. Sigh. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 9, 2019 3:14 AM MDT
      June 9, 2019 3:13 AM MDT

I do not follow his tweets. I will have Google to see exactly what he said and when he said it. But I do find that most sites/news make a big deal out of nothing.  Just as with this Moon part of Mars comment. If you Google most are making fun of it. But it shows their ignorance of the topic not the President's because he is correct. The moon is part of the Mars program. 
      June 9, 2019 4:15 AM MDT