Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What does the average Australian think of foreigners who do not like and therefore do not eat Vegemite?

What does the average Australian think of foreigners who do not like and therefore do not eat Vegemite?

(And spare me the analogies: I have tried it. Even if I had not, I know that I don’t like cyanide, and I don’t have to try it to make that decision.)

Posted - June 8, 2019

Responses

If that swill did something to the human body that no other product could do, and it made improvements in the body, I would consider trying to gag some of it down.  

But, anything in that jar can be duplicated in a delicious fashion.  That crap is like ingesting a bottle of vitamin B, complete with the smell.

GODAWFUL.

And I'm not Australian, but I'm awake and I am answering questions.    You know what it is like when a nation gets behind a product that other people globally  disagree with?  As far as flavor?  You know we all have seen atrocities that make one shake his head concerning what is considered delectable.  

I mean if people can eat blood sausage and that Scottish mess cooked in a sheep bladder, I guess Vegemite is the preferred choice.  
      June 8, 2019 8:38 AM MDT