Active Now

Malizz
Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What do you have mixed feelings about seeing?

What do you have mixed feelings about seeing?

I like seeing the Mars Water Bomber flying by because its a pretty cool old 4 engine plane but I also hate to see it fly by because I know it's off to battle a forest fire. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - June 8, 2019

Responses

I have mixed feelings about watching Late Night Talk Shows like Steven Colbert and John Oliver who make fun each day of Trump.

While hilarious, it makes me cry.  It makes me sick.  It makes me want him dead.

MIXED feelings while I laugh.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 9, 2019 12:30 AM MDT
      June 8, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Ya I'm kind of the same way but I think if it wasn't  for Steven Colbert  and Trevor Nowen I'd just be an angry ball of hate - I need humor to cope with the things Trump does and says. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 9, 2019 12:29 AM MDT
      June 8, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

It's more than that too.  It is saying that LOTS of people GET us and KNOW how insane this all is.  That helps.  It helps to know we are not alone and that we are in the MAJORITY here.  I run into too many people who do not even know what is going on and are not affected in the least.  

That is because they have their heads buried in the sand.   I wish I could have that luxury of being oblivious, but they are going to wake up sooner than they realize when even they cannot ignore that this man is UNGOOD and very very very dangerous.

CHEERS!

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 9, 2019 12:30 AM MDT
      June 8, 2019 11:42 AM MDT

I have mixed feelings about watching "old" SNL clips since SNL has become such a depressing and hateful program to watch.  I was a total fan until they put the comedy aside to spew their hatred for Trump.  Really, enough is enough. 
      June 8, 2019 5:03 PM MDT

On this one, Don and I are thinking togeher.
    Lightening.
    Lightening shows are amazing sharing the powers of weather and meteorology.
    Sticking with Nanooses example, they also start fires. Animals, trees, the land, and people can be scared and/or killed.

Some fashion styles are fun and great to see on the catwalk.  However, they are trecherous to your eyes when you actually see them walking your streets.

The stock market every day.  Depending on which side you are on, it can be both reason to celebrate or ruin your life.

June 9, 2019 12:53 AM MDT

• Jesus! I don't know if I can face the grace!
      June 9, 2019 6:01 AM MDT