Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Is the energy on Answermug fueled mostly by intellectual curiosity, sex, or weight loss pills?

Is the energy on Answermug fueled mostly by intellectual curiosity, sex, or weight loss pills?

I just want to be sure what cause my generous donations are supporting.

Posted - June 9, 2019

Responses

I wonder if Trump has a brain.  That solves the first part.

I wonder if he is going to go down because of what he tried to cover up with Stormy Daniels the stripper, that covers the second

I think he is obese and needs to stop eating junk.  So he needs to go on a diet and diet pills are NOT the answer.  

Number three.

The ONLY thing that matters to talk about is getting this PIG out of office.  PERIOD.  
      June 9, 2019 8:42 AM MDT

• Politics ... EEEEWWWWwwww.
      June 9, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

That's okay.  You'll be fun.  You do you.  
      June 9, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

Deep down in side its probably sex. Cheers!

June 9, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

It is probably just YOU.  Everyone wants you.  CHEERS!
      June 9, 2019 9:32 AM MDT

• Procrastination. The struggle is real.

June 9, 2019 9:28 AM MDT

That's me...even the one fingered typing.
      June 9, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

• I don't know want to know where the other hand is. 
      June 9, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

I would say intellectual curiosity and sex.  But not for me.  I'm just here for fun and to get the news and weather.
      June 9, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

I'd say just the desire for simple social connection, a bit of chill time and relaxation doing nothing demanding.

Intellect - I don't think so. Or not usually. Most people go to Quora for that.

Sex - I don't think so. The people on this part of the open board seem too different from one another, not likely to be compatible enough at the intimate levels of sex or romance. But I could be wrong.
    Several members have health problems like diabetes or heart conditions which means the physical apparatus fails to respond to stimuli. Others may have been on antidepressants long term and hence have zero desire. Some may have switched off on that level as the easiest way to deal with long term lack of a willing partner.
    There's an adult section on aM. Maybe some people find a way of connecting there.
    Similar Worlds probably provides more opportunities for online sexuality because it provides a filter for its members to choose the kind of engagement they want. It also has a huge membership base. Many are young adults - easy to tell by the immaturity of their questions and answers - and the intense emotional angst.
    Types who want more than an online experience could try E-Harmony or Tinder for live meetings.

Weight loss pills - possibly a few.
    I'm assuming weight loss pills (if not con-job placebos) contain ephedrine, amphetamines or caffeine.
    Loads of people love coffee on this site, especially the owner and founder, Just Asking or J.A.
    Friendly jokes about her coffee addiction pop up fairly frequently. Be sure never to say anything bad about coffee on this site. ;)
    So yes, some of the energy might be caffeine driven.

One or two (maybe more) come here when tanked up on grog - their questions and answers get noticeably sillier.
      June 9, 2019 8:06 PM MDT