Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "More China tariffs could push the US into a trump recession"*. I disagree. The sb prez is the KING of BANKRUPTCY! His goal for America?

"More China tariffs could push the US into a trump recession"*. I disagree. The sb prez is the KING of BANKRUPTCY! His goal for America?

*Per CEO of Consumer Technology Associates Gary Shapiro.

Posted - June 11, 2019

Responses

Bankruptcy not likely his goal but just seems to be his dysfunctional style of modus operandi.
      June 11, 2019 11:10 AM MDT

If my prediction that he will be the chief one responsible for his own undoing, this could be the piece de la resistance.  What moron would even try this at this point of his presidency?  Only a TOTAL LOSER.  LOL  He never knows how to play anyth9ing safe.  Just a bull in a china shop.    Filled with bull sh....t This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 11, 2019 11:30 AM MDT
      June 11, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Wednesday to thee. I think sleeping with the enemy and alienating former allies was always his goal which he is speedily achieving. I'm gonna ask! :)
      June 12, 2019 4:05 AM MDT