Discussion » Questions » Communication » Do you ever get jelly? What makes you jelly?

Do you ever get jelly? What makes you jelly?

Posted - June 12, 2019

Responses

We get the from Jelly Babies when they grow up.....Gelatin is also used in making explosives..:( 
      June 12, 2019 3:11 PM MDT

Which explosives. Something for me to research.
      June 12, 2019 4:12 PM MDT

Nitrocellulose or blasting Gelatin .
    nitroglycerine or nitro glycol
    I'm sure you know more...

Nitroglycerine is quite easy to make to if your brave...just make sure you don't sneeze while making it though....lol
      June 12, 2019 4:37 PM MDT

Rarely.
    To be so turned on that I go weak at the knees and my soul turns to jelly,
    I need to meet someone with a brilliant and highly educated intellect.
    I'm sapiosexual - that's a fetish - I am literally turned on by high order intelligence.
    It happened, amazingly enough, just last Tuesday.
    On my way to Lismore, I picked up a hitchhiker in Nimbin. Now, normally Nimbin is known for its drug addicts, hippies, dope smokers, artisans, poets, musicians and Githabul elders. One does not expect to find top-notch intellects with their thumbs stuck out.
    But within minutes of sitting in the front passenger seat of my van, our conversation took off.
    He had been trying to start a Speakers' Corner as a platform to encouraging free thinking, rhetoric and critical argument, a way to encourage people to question the premises of everything and arrive at their own conclusions, rather than merely believing or spouting opinions.
    I was instantly in love. Oh hell.... why didn't I meet this man forty years ago?
    We shared a divine 30-minute drive, covering Neitzche, Derrida, Foucault, Epicurus, Plato and beyond - all connected via a meandering string of what it means to think and explore the world of thought and its consequences - how liberated the world be if people learned these arts from the cradle and up.
    How I wish I could have birthed his babies.

June 12, 2019 4:36 PM MDT