Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Gee, I'm not really sure how to interpret her reaction to my request that she increase her daily sammich-making . . .

Gee, I'm not really sure how to interpret her reaction to my request that she increase her daily sammich-making . . .

Should I be worried?

~

Posted - June 15, 2019

Responses

When she can make these, she is a keeper.

Just what are these anyway? 

June 15, 2019 8:38 AM MDT

They look like parsley, beet and carrot samiches with yogurt instead of mayo, on really fresh white bread. 
      June 15, 2019 4:18 PM MDT

Ugghh, someone said mayo, 

~

June 15, 2019 6:56 PM MDT

I totally agree with you but not because of the mayo.  Because of the total ingredient list.  UGH indeed.  
      June 15, 2019 11:33 PM MDT

Please GOD no. Let it NOT be that.   HAA HAA. My guess is that it is a Jell-O/Angelfood concoction made to look kind of sandwichy. I may be totally wrong.  I just don't want it to be what you said.  UGH.  NO NO.  The MORE I look at it, the more I see you are RIGHT.  WHO WOULD EAT THIS?  It makes me want to go back to meat.
      June 15, 2019 11:33 PM MDT

• She's got a well-deserved knuckle sandwich for you, Randy. Never turn down a gift from a beautiful woman.
      June 15, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

She wants to give you a knuckle samich.  Try a couple and see how you like them.  
    hahahaha evil laugh.
      June 15, 2019 4:20 PM MDT

She wants to give you a knuckle samich.  Try a couple and see how you like them.  
    hahahaha evil laugh.
      June 15, 2019 4:20 PM MDT

Looks to me like she's trying really hard to keep that middle finger from flipping up. How about I make you a nice vegemite and avocado sandwich with mayonnaise and a nice cup of coffee?
      June 15, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

Doctor: “But, Sir, if you already knew that you don’t like those ingredients, why did you eat the entire sandwich and drink the full cup of coffee?”

Randy D: “You don’t understand, Doctor.  Jayne S made that sandwich and cup of coffee for me. I thought it was a truce offering, I really did. I could no more turn down anything from Jayne S than I could stop breathing . . . oh, heck, what’s the use?  Like I said, you wouldn’t understand. No one understands. (Sigh.)”

~

June 16, 2019 12:36 AM MDT

Don't be so dramatic. A little avocado, vegemite, mayo and coffee never hurt anyone. Although...it's possible that I accidentally sprinkled a litte rat poison on the bread. Oops!
      June 16, 2019 7:16 PM MDT