Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » I just obtained a face book. Pretty cool, eh?

I just obtained a face book. Pretty cool, eh?

Posted - June 20, 2019

Responses

If you like those faces, you would like my art work. That is about as close as my skills will take me so far. I cannot do realistic portraits, just charcaters.  That is my dream  To paint like the Dutch Masters.  I just want to do one great painting and one great book before I die.

And a film of me doing one AMAZING DANCE AND SONG. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 20, 2019 10:32 PM MDT
      June 20, 2019 1:45 PM MDT

How amazingly similar those faces are in physiognomy and emotional expression.
    The bone structure looks Anglo-Norman.
    The expressions look mostly negative, sad or depressed, suspicious, cynical, angry, mischievous, malicious, narcoleptic, demented -
    only a few either positive or neutral, asleep, mildly amused, interested, quizzical.
      June 20, 2019 2:12 PM MDT

They are wonderful paintings or drawings. My fave is the old man...upper right. He looks amused and looking right at me. These are from The Hermitage. Here is a fascinating website you may consider browsing.

https://intothehermitage.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-book-of-faces-and-web-of-world.html
      June 20, 2019 3:45 PM MDT

I like all of those pictures a lot.
    :)

Your face book goes well with my hand book about face books.
    :)

Image result for hand holding a book
    This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 20, 2019 10:33 PM MDT
      June 20, 2019 7:23 PM MDT