Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Diet and Fitness » can the starbucks triple shots help you lose weight?

can the starbucks triple shots help you lose weight?

I would get the double shots that corne in the can, the dollar store stopped selling it so i got the triple ones and now irn noticing weight loss, i could stand to lose sorne weight and nothing else works for rne so do you think its possible that works? i only drink one a day but even thats enough to take off pounds, i need to lose cause of prediabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure, just wondered if its possible that its doing that.

Posted - June 23, 2019

Responses

The right way to lose weight is whatever works!  I had some extra belly fat after I had kids and it was just about impossible to get rid of it so I went to cool sculpting and that's what worked for me.
      June 23, 2019 7:51 PM MDT

Odd you should ask. On CBS news this morning, Dr. Agus reported on research that coffee can actually help you lose weight, as it stimulates a special kind of fat cell called 'brown fat'.
      June 24, 2019 7:22 AM MDT

Lies. I would be a size zero if that were true. 

Ooh... found an article. 

"Brown fat works in a different way to other fat in your body and produces heat by burning sugar and fat, often in response to cold."

Well, that figures. Story of my friggen life. lol Apparently I need to move to a cold climate and then I'll be a size zero. 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/coffee-could-help-you-slim-say-researchers-932671.html
      June 24, 2019 12:58 PM MDT

NO.  It will help you not be hungry until you get really hungry.  Then you will eat a lot.

And if you continue to keep using them, you will get used to them and eat anyway.  
      June 24, 2019 1:12 PM MDT