Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » As of ONE HOUR ago CNN reports that TRUMP is threatening IRAN with obliteration. OH great. The stable genius has SPOKEN.

As of ONE HOUR ago CNN reports that TRUMP is threatening IRAN with obliteration. OH great. The stable genius has SPOKEN.

he is TWEETING WAR THREATS 

TO IRAN.  

He thinks he is playing POKER.

Posted - June 25, 2019

Responses

Not to worry.  He'll back down at the last moment.  Wash, rinse, repeat.
      June 25, 2019 12:36 PM MDT

He blundered into this without talking to allies.  His "sanctions" are a magic word.  NOW HE HAS TO SAY "SOMETHING" now he has to say sanctions.  He will make a total fool of himself again and prove to the world how freaking weak we are with this freak at the helm.
      June 25, 2019 12:45 PM MDT

• C'mon now, you can't have it both ways although I think you'll try. If the man had launched an air strike in the wake of this drone business, we'd  suddenly have  been the strong bullying the weak, compliments of a warmongering hawk. It's easy to have a script for all occasions without anything backing it but seething irrational hatred. Mighty glad you're not involved in international diplomacy.
      June 25, 2019 1:10 PM MDT

I know.  It's pathetic what this country has turned into under Trump - the laughing stock of the world.
      June 25, 2019 1:41 PM MDT

• All of us who recall Iran's sordid and deceptive behavior since 1978, know that "obliteration" will probably be an appropriate response at some point. You can't talk to them, deal with them, or negotiate anything worthwhile. Until that time arrives, I wouldn't believe it if CNN reported the sky to be blue with on the scene coverage to prove it. 
      June 25, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

Hey, Sop, how YOU doin'?

Okay, now I'm gonna look at what you said.  I cannot wait.  I KNOW you are going to defend TRUMP.  That's a given. So, I already know what I'm gonna do back.  Let's see how close I come....

Okay...
    You just blew me out of the water.  I THOUGHT, (I AM SO NAIVE) that this would make at least a lick of sense. I was going to respond with CNN's reporting of the coverage.  Oh, yeah, I already DID that.

Here is the point you refuse to consider.  WE ARE IN NO POSITION TO DEAL WITH IRAN BECAUSE TRUMP HAS PISSED OFF ANYONE WHO CAN HELP  by alienating all of them by disavowing NATO and whatever else he insulted, so they have no intention of BACKING US.  There is no one to calm down the MOST HIGHEST KING OF IRAN or whatever they call that idiot.  

Trump is out of his league.  So, he does not need to act.  He needs to sit.  He needs to NOT TWEET war taunts. I know that his choices inflame and do not calm anyone.

HE IS A DISRUPTER.  I think he needs to realize he looks like a moron.  I cannot believe you are worried about Iran's history.  
    Trump should be worried about jail and kids in cages and  his imminent decline in mental ability and favor in the ratings which you do not know about since you do not watch NEWS.  You watch Sean Hannity.  LOL  So pathetic. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 25, 2019 5:49 PM MDT
      June 25, 2019 1:13 PM MDT

Is it even a smidgeon hypocritical (or naive) to withdraw from an international agreement yet still expect the other side to follow it to the letter? 
      June 25, 2019 5:49 PM MDT

And you would think that your point is all that is wrong with this picture.  I mean isn't it ENOUGH to just make you shudder? 

Then we have to add insult to injury by PRETENDING that THIS IDIOT knows what he is even doing.  He has NO idea.  He THINKS Iran can be beaten down and he will look good to …. oh wait.  What am I saying.  There is OIL in Iran. That is what this is about.  Businessmen with BIG BUCKS backing a nice war.  

June 25, 2019 11:39 PM MDT