Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Got a favorite cooking show?

Got a favorite cooking show?

Mine is Moose Meat and Marmalade. There are 2 cooks  on the show one is a First Nation cook who cooks with wild game and wild plants in traditional First Nation methods. The second cooked in England with traditional English methods. On the show they travel around to remote areas in Canada and Europe and cook things that are traditional to that area. Cheers!

Posted - June 25, 2019

Responses

That sounds cool. I like cooking shows, Gordon Ramsay especially. 
      June 25, 2019 8:48 PM MDT

Ya I like him too - I  really like the one were kids are the chiefs. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 26, 2019 7:43 AM MDT
      June 25, 2019 8:52 PM MDT

Chefs to me are like celebrities.  I love most of them and find cooking very entertaining.  

I loved Boy Meets Grill with Bobby Flay,   I never realized how versatile a grill actually is.  He was AMAZING.

Food Network was filled with people I admire and so was Iron Chef. That was a great show.  

I love all Martha Stewart shows and I loved Julia Child even when I was a little girl and she was on as the French Chef back in the late 50's.  So, you could say I am kind of a cooking show aficionado.  

I love Lydia Bustianich (sp?) Lydia's Italy, Love Gordon Ramsey, he's the best with his passion and meticulous craftsmanship and Anthony Bourdain was probably my very favorite because he traveled and did his thing all over the world. 

I have not mentioned half of the ones I love.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 26, 2019 7:43 AM MDT
      June 25, 2019 11:27 PM MDT

No I don't have one but I bet Don sure wishes I did!
    ;) :)
      June 26, 2019 2:59 AM MDT

'Good Eats' with Alton Brown. I have learned a lot from him.
    'Man, Fire, Food' with Roger Mooking. My mouth drools when I watch that show.
    'Bizarre Foods' with Andrew Zimmern. Especially when he goes abroad.
      June 26, 2019 7:10 AM MDT

This one came to mind.
    :)

June 26, 2019 7:42 AM MDT

• To be perfectly honest I can't stand cooking or food related television .  It is on par with reality shows in how mind numbing and pointless it is to watch.  Like seriously, are we that indulgent of fat f√cks as a society we even like to watch food and eating?  Jesus Christ.
      June 26, 2019 8:16 AM MDT

• in the midst of an eating disorder i used to live vicariously through watching people eat and cook on tv LOL. that and mukbangs. especially watching fats mukbang, big appetite suppressant 
      June 26, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

• Mukbangs? Those retarded videos of some androgynous Asian boys who look  like a preteen girls eating like a pig?
      June 26, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

• yeah but the already fat pigs eating more and getting fatter are the best ones. if you're tryna diet I recommend 
      June 26, 2019 8:54 AM MDT

• Thanks.  That would probably work.  I find Asian content and entertainment in general to be very cringy and unsettling .
      June 26, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

• I love that chopped show. The one where they get a bunch of weird as’ ingredients in a basket  and have to make a meal out of them. And I used to love that man vs food show. They had to stop that show though Cos the host was getting fat and gross and was probably on his way to getting THE DIABETES. 
      June 26, 2019 9:52 PM MDT